FORUMS
Valks

Firebats Witch Doctor (Patch 2.6.4)

Guest aaa

This build is is not high tier or gr pushing and is tagged incorrectly.

Copy it 100% and it is completely useless, cant survive for 5s even at tX. Waste of time.

17 hours ago, Guest aaa said:

This build is is not high tier or gr pushing and is tagged incorrectly.

Copy it 100% and it is completely useless, cant survive for 5s even at tX. Waste of time.

It's not the best WD build obviously but I'm running it for the first time and am having no issues in T16. You're clearly lacking good gear or are not taking advantage of the mechanics of the build.

Guest Nymdor

Why is Haunt recommended for this build instead of Locust Swarm? 

Bakuli jungle wraps does not work for Haunt and Locust swarm spreads way more easily 

1 hour ago, Guest Nymdor said:

Why is Haunt recommended for this build instead of Locust Swarm? 

Bakuli jungle wraps does not work for Haunt and Locust swarm spreads way more easily 

You can use either but Haunt costs less resource and spreads pretty easily since enemies affected by Haunt pass it on to other enemies if they're killed while affected. I prefer using Henri's Perquisition to Vile Hive for the up front damage reduction as well.

Guest Maikel

Can I just say big thank you to deadset and any others that took so much effort at rebuilding this site in such a great way. It took a bit of getting used to but honestly this setup with levelling guide and much better explanation of rationale got us to L70 much quicker in Season 24. Kudos for all the great work. 

Uncommon Patron

It appears that Angry Chicken disappeared from the build guide, though it lists Angry Chicken under Nephalim Rift Farming.  Is it listed elsewhere and I'm just not finding it?

Thanks for the great guides, regardless =D

Guest Tardigrade
On 12/27/2021 at 12:32 PM, Deadset said:

It's in preparation for a dedicated Angry Chicken build! 🙂 Apologies for the temporary loss 😄 

Any idea of when it might come online ? It must be my favorite build to lazily play with, and I'm curious to get some more updated insight on it 😄