Stan

The Speaker’s Resolve Questline in Patch 8.1.5

Sign in to follow this  

3 posts in this topic

I2uVtUq.jpg

A new questline is available to players at Revered with Champions of Azeroth in Patch 8.1.5, Magni meets with his brother Brann in Uldir to evacuate MOTHER to the Chamber of Heart in Silithus. The time to heal Azeroth is running out...

A Brother's Help

Teleport to Magni in Silithus from Boralus or Dazar'alor. Accept the quest and teleport back.

Ye've done well to stem the tide of destruction that threatens Azeroth, but I fear it's not enough. I can still hear her cryin' out in pain, and we're runnin' out o' options... and time. Meet me in Nazmir, outside the Heart of Darkness. Together, we'll seek guidance from someone who may be able to help.

Now you must meet him and Brann in Nazmir. When you approach both to turn in the quest, Brann starts joking about his machine that should handle Magni's weight, now that he's made of diamond.

Brann Bronzebeard: Ah come on, Magni! This ol' bird can handle the extra weight!!

Magni Bronzebeard: That thing could barely carry us when I wasn't made of diamond. I'll take my chances on the ground.

Stubborn as a Bronzebeard

It's kind of Brann tae offer, but his flying machine would drop like a rock with me aboard. Best if it carry just the two of ye. Brann will fly ye down to Uldir. I'll find me own way and meet ye inside.

Take Brann's Flying Machine to Uldir.

Magni Bronzebeard: I'll meet ye inside Uldir. Brann, fly safe!

Brann Bronzebeard: Been a while since I've teamed up with someone from the Horde. But if we want tae save Azeroth, we have tae work together.

Brann Bronzebeard: When we were lads, I used tae joke about Magni shoulderin' the weight o' the world. Dinnae know he'd take it literally.

Brann Bronzebeard: That's just the way he's always been. As a brother, as King of Ironforge, and now as Speaker of Azeroth.

Brann Bronzebeard: No matter how heavy the burden, Magni takes it all on himself. He's as stubborn as he is brave, and it's cost him dearly.

Brann Bronzebeard: When he turned into diamond, we all thought he was lost forever. That he sacrificed himself tae save us.

Brann Bronzebeard: But that was just the beginning. Now he can hear everything Azeroth says, and feel all the pain she endures.

Brann Bronzebeard: He'll do whatever it takes tae heal our world. But this time, there's no way I'm lettin' him shoulder that burden alone.

Brann Bronzebeard: Now hold on! We're goin' in!

Necessity is the MOTHER

I may be Azeroth's speaker, but Brann's the expert on titan archaeology. If he says that MOTHER can help us save Azeroth, then I'm more than willing tae place my faith on herCome, champion. Let's hear what guidance she has tae offer.

Take Magni to meet MOTHER and activate Waygate Consoles. You'll find two consoles in the room, clicking on each will spawn Disturbed Blood Globules that must be killed to complete the quest.

Brann Bronzebeard: Ach! Looks like there's still some corruption left in the system!

MOTHER: Extermination of all contaminated specimens recommended.

A One-Way Ticket to the Heart

These titan facilities never cease tae amaze me. I can only imagine how many of their secrets Brann has yet tae uncover. I just hope that one o' them holds the answer to saving Azeroth. It's time tae bring MOTHER tae the Chamber of Heart. Be prepared for anythin', champion. Ye can never be qite sure what will happen when ye activate a titan machine.

Brann Bronzebeard: A fully functional titan waygate! I cannae wait tae see it in action!

MOTHER: Warning. Waygate diagnostic routine incomplete. High probability of travel conduit corruption.

Magni Bronzebeard: Whatever happens, our champion can handle it. Be ready!

A bunch of Faceless Renders and Subduers will spawn that want to prevent MOTHER from teleporting to the Chamber of Heart.

Magni Bronzebeard: Somethin's not right! We're loosin' her!

MOTHER: System c-c-c-corrupted.

When you defeat all the trash, a big, Mythrax-like creature will spawn (K'thxx the Void Hunter).

Brann Bronzebeard: Look at the size o' that one!

K'thxx the Void Hunter: [Shath'Yar] Nuq wgah uhnish kaaxth

Magni Bronzebeard: Take it down, or we're done fer!

MOTHER yells: Augmented decontamination protocol initiated.

Magni Bronzebeard yells: Ye've done it! Hold on, we're gettin' out o' here!

Everyone teleports to the Chamber of Heart and Magni asks MOTHER how long will it take to heal Azeroth. She says the analysis will take "77 cycles", which is likely a throwback to Legion, where most patches were released 77 days apart. This is just pure speculation, but an in-game event may occur 77 days after 8.1.5 goes live. Maybe the 8.1.5 content will be staggered just like Tides of Vengeance. Initially, we'd get Zandalari Trolls and Kul Tiran Humans, the new War Campaign and 77 days after the patch hits live servers, Crucible of Storms opens. Brann is glad they've made it alive out of Uldir.

Magni Bronzebeard: Now that we've brough ye here, can ye find a way tae heal Azeroth?

MOTHER: Accessing Chamber of Heart data archives. Comprehensive analysis will require approximately 77 cycles.

Magni Bronzebeard: Just fer analysis? How long before we have a plan o' action?

Magni Bronzebeard: Well, at least it's a start. Thank ye, champion. Ye'll be the first tae know when MOTHER finds an answer.

Gameplay Video

• Thanks 1

Their storyboarding for the Champions of Azeroth questing has been pretty spot on IMO.  Excited for where its leading.

• Confused 1