The Champions of Azeroth Reputation and Rewards Guide in Battle for Azeroth (BfA 8.1)
The Champions of Azeroth reputation is very important to be progressed by both the Alliance and the Horde as gaining reputation with this faction will provide your Heart of Azeroth with significant 15 item level increase at Friendly, Honored, and Revered levels! Gaining reputation with this faction can be done quickly using the Contract: Champions of Azeroth item, which is provided by players with Inscription. Be sure to activate this when completing World Quests every day in order to improve your Heart of Azeroth as quickly as possible!
1. The Champions of Azeroth Reputation
It is incredibly important that any of the Champions of Azeroth emissary quests be completed. This is the fastest way to get reputation levels in order to increase the power of your Heart of Azeroth.
As of Patch 8.1, reputation for the Champions of Azeroth is account-wide which means if you have a main character that is at least Revered, your alternate characters will be able to upgrade their neck all the way from Neutral to Friendly to Honored and to Revered, which can be as much as a 45 item level increase!
Getting reputation increases for Champions of Azeroth also advances your efforts towards flying later in time. Getting to revered is a requirement of Azerothian Diplomat which is required for Battle for Azeroth Pathfinder, Part One. Getting to exalted will reward you with the achievement Champions of Azeroth.
1.1. The Champions of Azeroth's Contract
As with most other reputations, the Champions of Azeroth have a contract which grants reputation for each World Quest finished while under its effects. This contract is created by players with the Inscription profession. It is tradable and can be purchased on your realm's Auction House. You should purchase this contract immediately and apply it for all of your World Quest activities! The contract does, however, require you to be Friendly reputation level.
With the opening quests giving you 1,500 reputation and each World Quest granting 150 reputation each, it could take you up to three days to hit Friendly by doing 10 World Quests. This means that the emissary quests are of the HIGHEST importance when they become active. If a Champions of Azeroth emissary is active as soon as you hit Level 120, then you can immediately become Friendly by completing the four required quests. Without the emissary, the only methods of acquiring Champions of Azeroth reputation is through the random World Quests and your mission table reputation rewards.
Note that the effect of Contract: Champions of Azeroth will persist one week or until you apply another faction's contract. This effect persists through deaths and logging in and out.
2. The Champions of Azeroth's Quartermaster and Rewards
Magni Bronzebeard is the quartermaster of the Champions of Azeroth. He is located in Silithus (42,44) and sells two pets, one piece of gear per armor class, a tabard, and the contract that enables bonus Champions of Azeroth reputation for every world quest completed. If you are looking for all rank 3 recipe locations, we have you covered with our dedicated guide.
|Honored||Drape of the Azerothian Champion||Cloak|
|Revered||Drop of Azerite||Companion Pet|
|Revered||Shard of Azerite||Companion Pet|
|Exalted||Azerothian Champion's Crown||Cloth Helm|
|Exalted||Helm of the Azerothian Champion||Plate Helm|
|Exalted||Azerothian Champion's Spaulders||Mail Shoulders|
|Exalted||Vest of the Azerothian Champion||Leather Chest|
|Exalted||Champions of Azeroth Tabard||Tabard|
- 04 Dec. 2018: Noted that Champions of Azeroth reputation is account wide.
- 09 Sep. 2018: Noted lack of reputation acquisition methods that might initially limit a player from achieving Friendly when the emissary quest is up. Also corrected the information about the contract duration.
- 16 Aug. 2018: Added more information on the Champion's Contract.
- 11 Aug. 2018: Added relative achievements.
- 10 Aug. 2018: Added Champions of Azeroth reputation guide.
- Crucible of Storms Raid Testing Rescheduled to February 22nd
- Zandalari Troll Racial Nerfs Coming Soon
- Patch 8.1.5 Build 29418: Class Changes & Highlights
- Patch 8.1 Hotfixes: February 20th
- Upcoming Windwalker Monk Fists of Fury Change in Patch 8.1.5
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode 36
- Patch 8.1.5 Allied Races & Faction Change Clarifications
- Zandalari Troll Embrace the Loa Racial & Shrines
- Fury Warrior 8.1
- Marksmanship Hunter 8.1
- Demonology Warlock 8.1
- Galecaller's boon use.
- Fury Warrior needs help
- The Help My DPS Thread
- Mission Table - Champions Guide
- Enhancement Shaman 8.1