The Champions of Azeroth Reputation and Rewards Guide in Battle for Azeroth (BfA 8.0.1)
Table of Contents
- +1. The Champions of Azeroth Reputation
- 2. The Champions of Azeroth's Quartermaster and Rewards
- 3. ChangeLog
1. The Champions of Azeroth Reputation
The Champions of Azeroth reputation is very important to be progressed by both the Alliance and the Horde as gaining reputation with this faction will provide your Heart of Azeroth with significant 15 item level increase at Friendly, Honored, and Revered levels! Gaining reputation with this faction can be done quickly using the Contract: Champions of Azeroth item, which is provided by players with Inscription. Be sure to activate this when completing World Quests every day in order to improve your Heart of Azeroth as quickly as possible!
Getting reputation increases for Champions of Azeroth also advances your efforts towards flying later in time. Getting to revered is a requirement of Azerothian Diplomat which is required for Battle for Azeroth Pathfinder, Part One. Getting to exalted will reward you with the achievement Champions of Azeroth.
1.1. The Champions of Azeroth's Contract
As with most other reputations, the Champions of Azeroth have a contract which grants reputation for each World Quest finished while under its effects. This contract is created by players with the Inscription profession. It is tradable and can be purchased on your realm's Auction House.
Note that the effect of Contract: Champions of Azeroth will persist until you use another faction's contract. Should you never do so, the effect will stay on permanently for The Champions of Azeroth.
2. The Champions of Azeroth's Quartermaster and Rewards
Magni Bronzebeard is the quartermaster of the Champions of Azeroth. He is located in Silithus (42,44) and sells two pets, one piece of gear per armor class, a tabard, and the contract that enables bonus Champions of Azeroth reputation for every world quest completed.
|Honored||Drape of the Azerothian Champion||Cloak|
|Revered||Drop of Azerite||Companion Pet|
|Revered||Shard of Azerite||Companion Pet|
|Exalted||Azerothian Champion's Crown||Cloth Helm|
|Exalted||Helm of the Azerothian Champion||Plate Helm|
|Exalted||Azerothian Champion's Spaulders||Mail Shoulders|
|Exalted||Vest of the Azerothian Champion||Leather Chest|
|Exalted||Champions of Azeroth Tabard||Tabard|
- 16 Aug. 2018: Added more information on the Champion's Contract.
- 11 Aug. 2018: Added relative achievements.
- 10 Aug. 2018: Added Champions of Azeroth reputation guide.
- Blue Posts Roundup: August 21st
- Patch 8.0.1 Hotfixes: August 20th
- Blizzard at Gamescom: Azshara + New OW Shorts, Cosplay and More
- First BfA Developer Q&A Coming this Thursday
- Patch 8.0.1 Hotfixes: August 17th
- Thin Human Customization Options in Battle for Azeroth
- 2018 Arena World Championship Fall Season Announced
- Blue Posts Roundup: August 17th
- Fury Warrior 8.0.1
- Balance Druid 8.0.1
- Arcane Mage 8.0.1
- Holy Priest 8.0.1
- Enhancement Shaman 8.0.1
- Survival Hunter 8.0.1
- Discipline Priest 8.0.1
- Mission Table - Guide
- Subtlety Rogue 8.0.1
- Survival Hunter 8.0.1
- AoE Tanking in Dungeons
- Affliction Warlock 8.0.1
- Beast Mastery Hunter 8.0.1
- Frost Mage 8.0.1
- Restoration Shaman 8.0.1
- Assassination Rogue 8.0.1