FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Stan

Patch 8.1.5 Build 29281: Class Changes

35788-battle-for-azeroth-alpha-build-259

Check out the latest Class changes that went live this week on 8.1.5 PTR.

Check out our Patch 8.1.5 Hub for the latest news about WoW's upcoming content update.

Paladin

• Avenging Wrath Avenging Wrath
    • Protection - Call upon the Light to become an avatar of retribution, increasing your damage, healing, and critical strike chance by 20% for 20 sec. Your first Light of the Protector Judgment will critically strike.

Monk

Mistweaver

• Essence Font Essence Font - Unleashes a rapid twirl of healinh bolts at up to 6 allies within 30 yds every 1.0 sec for 3 sec. Each bolt heals a target for [ 33.75% of Spell Power ], plus an additional [ 12% of Spell Power ] over 8 sec. Gust of Mists will heal affected targets twice. Castable while moving.

Shaman

Enhancement

• Thunderaan's Fury Thunderaan's Fury - Stormstrike deals 51 additional damage, and has a 8 10% chance to summon Thunderaan's Fury Totem, doubling the chance to activate Windfury Weapon for 6 sec.
  • Like 2

8 minutes ago, Demonpuke said:

So mistweaver is being buffed? Really? Why do they keep buffing the classes that DONT NEED IT and ignoring the ones that do? Blizzard must have hired a retard to handle class balance this expansion. Actually, I think a retard could do a better job than the moron who is in charge of this. 

shhh, they got hit hard during hotfixes, this is nothing.

1 hour ago, Stan said:

Avenging WrathAvenging Wrath

• Protection - Call upon the Light to become an avatar of retribution, increasing your damage, healing, and critical strike chance by 20% for 20 sec. Your first Light of the Protector Judgment will critically strike.

This seems a little more fitting than a Crit on the next Judgment.

7 hours ago, Demonpuke said:

So mistweaver is being buffed? Really? Why do they keep buffing the classes that DONT NEED IT and ignoring the ones that do? Blizzard must have hired a retard to handle class balance this expansion. Actually, I think a retard could do a better job than the moron who is in charge of this. 

Where is the buff? it seems more like a tooltip change.

Uncommon Patron

I totally agree w/ Demonpuke's comments. I've been playing WoW since BC days (mainly RBG's) and BfA is bar far one of the worst efforts I have seen blizziod attempt to balance talents & power for pvp. Whoever in the blizziod org that approved these pathetic efforts to set talents & power in BfA, needs to be replaced!

• Thanks 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Stan
      According to player reports, the Battle for Azeroth Pathfinder is still required to fly in Kul Tiras and Zandalar on live servers.
      Battle for Azeroth is two expansions old with the launch of Dragonflight and when Shadowlands was released, Blizzard made Warlords of Draenor flying available to everyone with the Pathfinder still rewarding the mount.
      However, now that Dragonflight is live, this does not seem to be the case.
      The achievement still requires BfA flyting and the  Wonderwing 2.0 mount.

• By Staff
      Blizzard has posted an update on the Dragonflight performance issues, clarifying that operations and server engineering teams have been working around the clock to fix them since the expansion launched.
      (Source)
      Since the launch of Dragon Isles content, our live operations and server engineering teams have been working non-stop to address several unexpected performance issues. Some of these were fixed with realm restarts that took place earlier today in all regions, and other performance issues are still being worked on.
      This is a top priority, and we expect to deploy additional fixes over the next day.
      Thank you for your patience.
    • By Stan
      Players have spotted three familiar faces in Ohn'ahran Plains on live servers!
      While the three NPCs are named "Unknown", they look like Malfurion, Tyrande, and Ysera.

During Dragonflight testing, we've datamined some interesting dialogue between all three. You can read it below. It contains spoilers.
      We currently do not know when the questline will be enabled on live servers, but it appears to be encrypted for now.
      Source: Reddit
    • By Starym
      It's been a while since the WoW community was this much in agreement over a new piece of content, but Dragonflight seems to have brought an instant classic to the quest archives, with one of the simplest ones ever.
      There are dozens and dozens of reddit and forum posts talking about how much this one quest affected them and how good it was - and all it is is a dragon with a dwarf visage talking! And it's got the perfect name too: Stay a While.
      This small quest where you don't fight, explore or collect is one of my favourite quests in all of WoW. Dragonflight so far feels super refreshing and grounded. I came here to fly dragons not cry ;-; [SPOILER] I love these types of side quests... Please keep it coming! /cry I just got some dust in my eyes... from you know... the dragonriding... "Stay a While" one of the best quests That lonely Dwarf... I was not prepared! The Vritistraz “Quest”. There are many more posts about it, mostly crying-related as well.
      Not since the Runas the Shamed questline has the community been this much in awe of the story side of WoW, and it's a beautiful thing to see, especially since it's such a powerful way to show how important the actual world is to Warcraft, as the view itself is half the quest.
      Here's the full quest if you want to check it out, but if you're playing Dragonflight, you should really wait and get there yourself to experience it properly.
    • By Starym
      File this one in the extreme irony category, as while many players were stuck on loading screens, waiting on boats and unable to even log in due to world servers being down while trying to play Dragonflight, this particular player just got ported directly to the Dragon Isles without even owning the expansion nor trying to get there!
      Nantener was just minding their own business in Durotar when all the server instability surrounding the zeppelins heading off to the Isles somehow ripped some sort of portal and deposited them somewhere in the Waking Shores.   The trip didn't take long, however, as they were ported back a while later.
      Did not used any exploit, got a disconnect while i was in durotar, when I logged back, I found myself in the dargon isles. Did not bought the expansion.
      Now i Ported back:

While this is pretty hilarious, I'm sure the many players that were stuck waiting and unable to get to the content they did pay for wouldn't really see it that way, but at least most servers stabilized a few hours into the launch and everyone is enjoying the Isles properly now.
      Perhaps this is some sort of new marketing technique? ?