FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Stan

Kul Tiran & Zandalari Troll Dance Animations

rjBztDM.jpg

It's time to look at Kul Tiran Human & Zandalari Troll dance animations that were recently added on 8.1.5 PTR.

Check out our in-depth previews of Kul Tiran Humans and Zandalari Trolls coming in Patch 8.1.5 to learn more about how to unlock them!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

52 minutes ago, PatrickHenry said:

what in the world is the kultiran female doing...  

Well, to be honest i have no idea, i know dancing as good as a cow knows how to climbe. To me it looks kind of classic dancing (ballet-moves)?

• Haha 1

47 minutes ago, Allseye said:

Well, to be honest i have no idea, i know dancing as good as a cow knows how to climbe. To me it looks kind of classic dancing (ballet-moves)?

I mean it could be, im equally well endowed with dance knowledge.

But i mean even if it is... who chose that ??  lol Its horrendous!

7 hours ago, durdyenglish said:

So what real life dances are these based on?

Mr.Fatmann and "Balet" for Kultirans
 Female Z. Trolls dance the Gwara Gwara
dunno about the male ones

• Thanks 2

18 hours ago, multiboxing said:

So how has Blizzard not gotten in trouble  over dance moves like fortnight has!

I assume it's because Blizz isn't selling them directly on a store... yet.

They *still* need to make it so if a DK dances with Army of the Dead out they do The Thriller.  I don't care if that costs a raid tier.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Stan
      N'lyeth, Sliver of N'Zoth is a new item discovered on 8.3 PTR which transforms you into a Servant of N'Zoth and lets you kill members of your own faction in Kul Tiras and Zandalar if you're into PvP and have War Mode on.
      To receive N'lyeth, Sliver of N'Zoth, you must first turn on War Mode and defeat 10 members of the opposing faction without dying. The subsequent quest provides you with N'lyeth, Sliver of N'Zoth and the goal is to slay 10 members of your own faction without dying to receive the Servant of N'Zoth achievement which comes with the Servant of N'Zoth title and the quest also rewards the N'lyeth, Sliver of N'Zoth toy. Other rewards are currently unknown.

We've encountered the Talon's Vengeance faction in Legion and used Ivory Feather to collect Marks of Prey and on the Timeless Isle we used Censer of Eternal Agony to collect Bloody Coins from players back in Mists of Pandaria, so the concept isn't exactly new.
      Related 8.3 News
      Bind to Account Reputation Insignias for Nazjatar Factions Death Knight Eyes Update Mistweaver Monk Essence Changes Transmog Your Cloak into a Backpack Veteran of the Fourth War Flavor Spell for 2nd Generation of Death Knights Vulpera Bag of Tricks Racial
    • By Stan
      It will be easier to acquire Nazjatar Essences in Patch 8.3 on alts. Blizzard added new Bind to Account reputation tokens which increase your rep gain with the Nazjatar factions by 250 up to Exalted.
      Mechagon already comes with a reputation-increasing item in the form of Rustbolt Resistance Insignia and instead of making Essences account-wide, Blizzard decided to implement new reputation tokens purchasable from the Nazjatar faction quartermasters. They cost 20 Prismatic Manapearls and increase your reputation with the factions by 250 each. You can buy them if you're main has reached Revered with the respective Nazjatar reputation.
      Waveswept Abyssal Conch can be purchased from Speaker Utia for 20 Prismatic Manapearls and increases your reputation with Waveblade Ankoan by 250 up to Exalted. Waveswept Abyssal Conch can be purchased from Atolia Seapearl for 20 Prismatic Manapearls and increases your reputation with the Unshackled by 250 up to Exalted. Additionally, Blizzard reduced reputation requirements from 8.2 vendor-sold Essences and you can find more details here.
      Related 8.3 Build 32805 News
      Death Knight Eyes Update Mistweaver Monk Essence Changes Transmog Your Cloak into a Backpack Veteran of the Fourth War Flavor Spell for 2nd Generation of Death Knights Vulpera Bag of Tricks Racial
    • By Starym
      Finally Deathwing's size is getting the appropriate number of pixels to represent him as he was meant to be! We have two new AI upscaled videos to share today, starting with the into to Cataclysm, aka the Deathwing blows everything up show. There's also the ill-fated Starcraft: Ghost 3rd person shooter that was cancelled, but not before we got a pretty solid cinematic out of it, featuring the Overming, a whole lot of marines and zerg and, ofc course, Nova.

Related articles:
      Other Upscaled Remasters
      Diablo 3 Tyrael's Sacrifice Cinematic Burning Crusade Intro Wrath of the Lich King Intro Vanilla WoW Intro Diablo 2 Intro Diablo 2 E3 Teaser and Lord of Destruction Intro IKedit Remakes
      Fall of the Lich King The Wrathgate Fury of the Sunwell  The Black Temple  The Gods of Zul'Aman
        Header image source: li fengyang
    • By Stan
      Black Dragonscale Backpack is a cosmetic item sold by Wrathion in Patch 8.3. The cloak is actually a Wrathion-themed backpack that can be used for transmog.
      The backpack is very similar to the Vulpera Heritage Rucksack, used in the Vulpera Heritage Armor in Visions of N'Zoth.

When you unlock Horrific Visions in the upcoming content update, you can talk to Wrathion who sells various items for Coalesced Visions and Corrupted Mementos including:
      Vessel of Horrific Visions for 10,000 Coalesced Visions; Gouged Eye of N'Zoth for 25,000 Corrupted Mementos; Black Dragonscale Backpack (new) for 40,000 Corrupted Mementos; Wicked Swarmer for 100,000 Corrupted Mementos. Related 8.3 Build 32805 News
      Veteran of the Fourth War Flavor Spell for 2nd Generation of Death Knights Vulpera Bag of Tricks Racial Mistweaver Monk Essence Changes Death Knight Eyes Update
    • By Stan
      Veteran of the Fourth War is a new spell intended for the second generation of Death Knights created in Patch 8.3. The flavor spell is in place to reflect the end of the Battle for Azeroth War Campaign in front of the Gates of Orgrimmar ([error]). It works exactly as Veteran of the Third War for existing Death Knights.
      Players who pre-ordered Shadowlands will be able to create Allied Race and Pandaren Death Knights in Visions of N'Zoth. There will be a new intro with Bolvar and Blizzard has updated their eye glow multiple times on 8.3 PTR to bring it more in line with the Lich King's eyes.

Related 8.3 Build 32805 News
      Vulpera Bag of Tricks Racial Mistweaver Monk Essence Changes Death Knight Eyes Update