FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Stan

Save on WoW and Select Game Services Through March 31st

Mm0S1qC.jpg

Kul Tiran Humans and Zandalari Trolls will be finally available for play this week with the release of Patch 8.1.5 and if you don't care about Heritage Armor, you can save 30% on a Race Change, Faction Change, and Character transfer until March 31. Just visit the in-game shop to get started!

You can get $20 off Battle for Azeroth or the WoW Complete collection too. Check out our in-depth previews of both Allied Races by visiting the articles linked below:

Blizzard LogoBlizzard (Source)

Two new Allied Races—the Kul Tiran humans and Zandalari trolls—join the Battle for Azeroth on March 12. If you’re ready to recruit them and have been thinking about using one of our optional character services to play one, for a limited time we’re making it a little easier for you to make the change. Starting today, you can save 30% on a Race Change, Faction Change, and Character Transfer—simply head to the World of Warcraft in-game shop from now through March 31, 2019 to get started.

Save on World of Warcraft

There’s no better time to upgrade your account or introduce a friend to the world of Azeroth. Purchase World of Warcraft: Battle for Azeroth or the World of Warcraft Complete Collection and get $20 off through March 31, 2019.

Visit the Blizzard Shop today!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

35 minutes ago, ThomasC said:

Yet you are still on icy veins commenting on wow related news... 

thats cool you stopped playing, keep it to yourself

dont know why you have to be a toxic asshole and shoot on him.. hes damn right. thats a news we had expected when the addon launched when we was promised to play as zandalari.. now its just a quick cash grab for whats left of this sad xpac. and yes it was a good decision to cancel the sub when we see what happened the last months. token is ready to activate once it looks to get any promising again. until then we have to play around with guys like you as it seems..

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 3
  • Sad 1

36 minutes ago, ThomasC said:

Dont forget that WoW and literally every other game you play is made by a company whose ultimate goal is to make money.

ding ding.

Someone is paying attention.  

59 minutes ago, lolblizzard said:

hes damn right. thats a news we had expected when the addon launched when we was promised to play as zandalari.. now its just a quick cash grab for whats left of this sad xpac. and yes it was a good decision to cancel the sub when we see what happened the last months. token is ready to activate once it looks to get any promising again. until then we have to play around with guys like you as it seems..

A) No.  He's not.  Theyve said trolls and KT were NOT coming with launch since almost immediately after expansion was announced.  If you didnt know you hadn't been paying attention.

B) youre unsubbed but 'have to play around with guys like him?'  I dont have the slightest clue what that could even mean.  

Un-subbed to wow and complaining (literally, just complaining) about it.  Its ok to NOT like it.  Its ok to voice that opinion, just like his is OK to counter it.  If you dont like it, dont play it.  

...and there goes their attempt at a 'cash grab.'  You just achieved victory over evil blizzard.  Raise your sword in defiance, you internet warrior you.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, ThomasC said:

Not being a toxic asshole - just teasing a guy who navigated a blizzard site to visit a wow thread to let everyone know he quit wow. its ironic and weird. Were all adults and this is a forum site where users can post and comment. 

Regardless - sorry to hear you dont like the xpack. I love it and the vocal community who complain about every facet of this expansion drives me crazy. If you dont like it, then quit. If you have constrictive criticism to give, then provide it. No need to post about it constantly to let the world know how the new wow expansion doesnt fit you. 

Dont forget that WoW and literally every other game you play is made by a company whose ultimate goal is to make money. Advertising a discounted service  that compliments a feature that was just rolled out is just a smart business strategy, and literally has no impact on how you play the game (and you can buy it with WoW gold for probably 100k)

unsure if me disagreeing with you makes me a "toxic asshole" - but if it does, apologies.

Even though this guy got a point in not advertising quitting wow like you beat cancer. I can still see what the other guy means. It is something when you've been playing it for years on end only to see it run down corporate cash grabbing hands. Kind of makes it easier to stop playing it. 

Although I don't play WoW I still navigate here since there's other games besides WoW, like HoTS, Diablo 3 and Overwatch. So I can see keeping up to date on a game that is very much interesting to follow in case of 'it might get better for me' hope peeks up from the maybe grave of games. 

I still like the genre, the game lore, the fantasy of it. That's why I follow it.

2 hours ago, PatrickHenry said:

...and there goes their attempt at a 'cash grab.'  You just achieved victory over evil blizzard.  Raise your sword in defiance, you internet warrior you.  

Oh I wish I could grab that sword and raise it, but baby boy Anduin and little angry Sally Sylvanas just keep shouting at each other.

But I must give it to them, they got *filtered* done. All it took was a few demons and Daddy Varian to die.

• Thanks 1

18 hours ago, PatrickHenry said:

I'm not even surprised... Although that one wasn't advertised, it's certainly not unexpected ("cough" Kul'tiran and aspecially Zandalari racials "cough").

From a corporate point of view Activision Blizzard are failing. Activision/Blizz's stock value has more or less been cut in half since last October, where shares were traded (on NASDAQ that is) for about USD 83. Current stock value of one share is about USD 43. So - again from a corporate point of view - they absolutely had/have to do something, because they are losing investors. IIRC someone already posted those thoughts in the cash only pig mount thread. That mount, the removal of certain items from the store as well as those paid services might be short term attempts to fix the current state (or to keep the stock from falling even further, although it seems, stock value stabilized at around USD 42/43), because they generate raw cash for blizz.

We might still praise Blizz for creating great games - in the past - and revel in those nostalgic memories but times change. I'm up for discussing the current state of Blizz's games as I seem to be not quite as negative some of you - I still love the entire WoW universe for example. In the end ThomasC got it quite right:

19 hours ago, ThomasC said:

Dont forget that WoW and literally every other game you play is made by a company whose ultimate goal is to make money. Advertising a discounted service  that compliments a feature that was just rolled out is just a smart business strategy, and literally has no impact on how you play the game (and you can buy it with WoW gold for probably 100k)

Edited by Evincare
Spelling
  • Like 1

What i get from you guys is: If you dont play wow YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO CHECK WOW RELATED NEWS SITES! Gate keeping at its finest you damn neckbeards

• Haha 1

Rare Patron

I'll be taking advantage of this by moving some of my old alts to my new server. Also looking forward to rolling my new main later tonight as well!

1 hour ago, Rooach said:

What i get from you guys is: If you dont play wow YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO CHECK WOW RELATED NEWS SITES! Gate keeping at its finest you damn neckbeards

You're not going to make her WoW jealous by talking about how your new girlfriend game is so much better than she WoW is.

• Like 1

So weren't they talking about how Zandalari Racials were probably going to get nerfed not long ago?

Guess it would be after people pay to race change and suddenly the racials are found to be way too OP a few months down the line?    Gotta have that empirical evidence after all that a full heal (that can be combo'd with the newly available paladin class to be unstoppable!) and various Loa buffs to choose from actually beat +1% to random-*filtered* stats that other races have.    But hey, those race changers will definitely miss the bonus to herbalism right? ?

27 minutes ago, Migol said:

So weren't they talking about how Zandalari Racials were probably going to get nerfed not long ago?

They already did - well sort of. On PTR Regeneratin' used to heal 25% of max health every 1 sec for 4 seconds, was not interrupted by damage and had a short cooldown of 1 minute, 30 seconds. I guess even Blizz had to admit that was OP ?

For Reference: Live state is 100% health over 6 seconds (17%/sec), interrupted by damage, cooldown of 2.5 minutes. Still quite the potential for bubble-shenanigans...

Edited by Evincare
Added live version

25 minutes ago, Evincare said:

They already did - well sort of. On PTR Regeneratin' used to heal 25% of max health every 1 sec for 4 seconds, was not interrupted by damage and had a short cooldown of 1 minute, 30 seconds. I guess even Blizz had to admit that was OP ?

For Reference: Live state is 100% health over 6 seconds (17%/sec), interrupted by damage, cooldown of 2.5 minutes. Still quite the potential for bubble-shenanigans...

Yeah but they had talked about potentially needing even more nerfs after that, it was even reported on this site a couple weeks back.    Regeneratin is still op as hell for paladins, especially tanks with last stand (or in pvp in general)

32 minutes ago, Migol said:

Yeah but they had talked about potentially needing even more nerfs after that, it was even reported on this site a couple weeks back.    Regeneratin is still op as hell for paladins, especially tanks with last stand (or in pvp in general)

And yet because the paladins with that one spec using the ability means it needs to be nerfed to the ground for other classes ?

Same with damn Belf and their arcane torrent to rid of zul minions or the same creep in Kings Rest. Its a niche thing for one spec. 

I'd rather have it unable to be used during bubble as a minor fix. Don't need to ruin it for all other classes.

29 minutes ago, Zahli said:

And yet because the paladins with that one spec using the ability means it needs to be nerfed to the ground for other classes ? 

Same with damn Belf and their arcane torrent to rid of zul minions or the same creep in Kings Rest. Its a niche thing for one spec.  

I'd rather have it unable to be used during bubble as a minor fix. Don't need to ruin it for all other classes.

Paladins just make it "auto OP".    If you're able to full heal through knowledge of boss timings or after say, using a polymorph and blinking away in pvp, it's still far stronger than any comparable racials.

Is race change unavailable at present. Been trying to race change for 2 days now and its not letting me

Ignore this I was just being thick!

Edited by Noodle