FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
calkid01

Rolled Primal Ancient Sacred Harvester

As far as you upgraded in the cube (as i suppose), it is a guaranteed legendary so drop rate does not matter. 

As i remember, a legendary has 10% to be Ancient and 10% of that to be primal. So 1% chance. 

There are 14 Ceremonial Knives available. So divide that 1 by 14 - thats a 0,0714285714285% chance, as far as my math is correct. I would say, you can consider yourself pretty lucky. Now go get yourself a cookie and start killing those dirty evil monsters! ?

On 5/23/2019 at 11:47 AM, Yolo said:

As far as you upgraded in the cube (as i suppose), it is a guaranteed legendary so drop rate does not matter. 

As i remember, a legendary has 10% to be Ancient and 10% of that to be primal. So 1% chance. 

There are 14 Ceremonial Knives available. So divide that 1 by 14 - thats a 0,0714285714285% chance, as far as my math is correct. I would say, you can consider yourself pretty lucky. Now go get yourself a cookie and start killing those dirty evil monsters! ?

I believe it's about 0.2% chance to be primal, not 1%.

To the OP: congrats on your primal. I was over the moon when I got my primal Sacred Harvester via reforging a while back (not seasonal). It was a long grind!

Edited by mayahastheknife

2 minutes ago, mayahastheknife said:

I believe it's about 0.2% chance to be primal, not 1%.

To the OP: congrats on your primal. I was over the moon when I got my primal Sacred Harvester a while back (not seasonal). It was a long grind!

Thanks for correcting me, that equates to 0,0142857142857%, só roughly 1 or 2 in ten thousand rolls. Thats some extreme luck.