FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Valks

LoN Condemn Crusader (Patch 2.6.5)

Guest BunnyAttackForce

holy cause doesn't work wit fire damage

Guest Bigfoot

What would be a better item than the Witch Doctor Pants?

4 hours ago, Guest Bigfoot said:

What would be a better item than the Witch Doctor Pants?

Nothing. It was written numerous times in LoN guides and here in the IV forums, that these Pants are the only ones providing substantial Damage increase for any build that uses a single element, does not use a primary skill for dealing damage And likes to stand still through its Elemental damage increase. If you are constantly on the move, Hexing Pants of Mister Yan are better, but in this build, it occupies the cube slot. 

Edited by Yolo
More elaborate comment.

On 5/19/2019 at 9:25 AM, Guest BunnyAttackForce said:

holy cause doesn't work wit fire damage

The weapon damage part works, which we need in order to maximize damage. If dying is an issue, you can take Indestructible cheat death in its place, But its even better to have it as a fifth passive added by Hellfire Amulet. 

On 5/27/2019 at 11:35 PM, Yolo said:

The weapon damage part works, which we need in order to maximize damage. If dying is an issue, you can take Indestructible cheat death in its place, But its even better to have it as a fifth passive added by Hellfire Amulet. 

I came to the comments to find out about the stacking of fire, too, as Guest BunnyAttackForce, mentioned.  I'm not quite sure what your reply means though.  In this guide there is Magefist (fire skills %), Cindercoat (fire skills %), and it also mentions Convention of Elements' "massive damage increase during the Fire cycle of its rotation," however, the damage dealer in this build is holy.  

23 hours ago, Xoji said:

I came to the comments to find out about the stacking of fire, too, as Guest BunnyAttackForce, mentioned.  I'm not quite sure what your reply means though.  In this guide there is Magefist (fire skills %), Cindercoat (fire skills %), and it also mentions Convention of Elements' "massive damage increase during the Fire cycle of its rotation," however, the damage dealer in this build is holy.  

While the tooltip does not specifies anything, the rune Reciprocate causes the damage type of Condemn to become fire: it is indicated by the flames if hovering over the rune. 

Holy Cause is a passive with two bonuses: It increases the damage of your weapon by 10% (Condemn is based around it) and causes you to regenerate 1% life for any holy damage you dealt. With Condemn turned fire, the latter does not work, but the former is still the single biggest damage boost you can receive. 

• Like 1

Hello, noob here and I wanted to know how the sets scale like I see you have low builds which I would assume this is torment 1 thru 4 mid builds which was tor 5 thru 8 high tier builds from 9 thru 12 and top tier builds 13 thru 16 ? And I understanding this right or no ?

12 hours ago, MafiaWays said:

Hello, noob here and I wanted to know how the sets scale like I see you have low builds which I would assume this is torment 1 thru 4 mid builds which was tor 5 thru 8 high tier builds from 9 thru 12 and top tier builds 13 thru 16 ? And I understanding this right or no ?

The "tier" tags are referring the overall power level of the build, but in the means of greater rift progression. Any build (even low tier) is capable completing t14, or higher of optimized more. Top tier builds now clear 120+ rifts in Season. 

Guest Elle

Why the Law of Valor - Unstoppable force?

As far as I can see this build has no Wrath consuming skills.

The Crusader Shield transforms Condemn into a wrath spender, and actually a resource-hungry one. 

I've noticed I'm very slow with this build, and I am missing some pieces but I don't see anything in the build that gets you around quickly.  If I want to do that do I need to run another build?  Can't truly speed farm without moving fast right?

Of course I guess this build probably just isn't suited to that unless I'm missing something which I definitely could be.

On 4/15/2021 at 4:06 PM, Majikza said:

I've noticed I'm very slow with this build, and I am missing some pieces but I don't see anything in the build that gets you around quickly.  If I want to do that do I need to run another build?  Can't truly speed farm without moving fast right?

Of course I guess this build probably just isn't suited to that unless I'm missing something which I definitely could be.

Hey! The base build presented here is meant for Greater Rift solo progression, which is inherently a slower endeavor than general farming. If you want to re-purpose the build for speed farming GR keys, items and materials, you can make some modifications, such as:

• Wielding the Blade of ProphecyBlade of Prophecy in hand and slotting In-geomIn-geom in the Cube weapon slot (The FurnaceThe Furnace is removed for speed farming.) This allows you to spam your cooldowns much more freely as long as you maintain good elite kill speed, which you absolutely should in farming difficulties.
  • Replacing Laws of ValorLaws of ValorUnstoppable ForceUnstoppable Force for Laws of HopeLaws of HopeWings of AngelsWings of Angels for a massive increase in movement speed. Also exchanging the Steel SkinSteel Skin rune on Iron SkinIron Skin for Iron SkinIron SkinFlashFlash for an extra burst of movement speed.
  • Replacing Strongarm BracersStrongarm Bracers for Warzechian ArmguardsWarzechian Armguards (even more speed; the extra damage from Strongarms should not be necessary).
  • When you get comfortable with resource management (should be an easy process once you get the In-geomIn-geom procs rolling and spam ProvokeProvoke freely), you can even drop the generator SlashSlash for Steed ChargeSteed ChargeEnduranceEndurance.

Good luck!