FORUMS
Blainie

DPS Hunter 1.12 (Classic)

Guest Chris

I believe the part about weapon speeds effects on skills like aimed shot might be incorrect. A lot of places say that weapon damage was normalised to 2.8 speed in a patch prior to 1.12. This means that regardless of weapon speed your attacks will always reference the base DPS of a weapon. Wowhead also shows the noramlised damage as part of the spell.

Here is the formula below taken from Vanilla Wow fandom:

The normalized weapon damage for instant attacks is:

normalized_damage = base_weapon_damage + (X * Attack Power / 14)

where X is:

• 1.7 for daggers
  • 2.4 for other one-handed weapons
  • 3.3 for two-handed weapons
  • 2.8 for ranged weapons
  • weapon speed for non-normalized attacks (see below)

•  

Guest Vcious

Hi, I was reading the consumables section and saw that Juju’s flurry is recommended. Is it for the pet or the hunter himself ? Cause I read somewhere that it didn’t affect the ranged attack speed. Can you please confirm ?

On 11/23/2019 at 10:30 AM, Guest Vcious said:

Hi, I was reading the consumables section and saw that Juju’s flurry is recommended. Is it for the pet or the hunter himself ? Cause I read somewhere that it didn’t affect the ranged attack speed. Can you please confirm ?

You can have healers activate JuJu Flurry on you and your pet.

I was looking over the pre-BiS.    Doing the AV rep grind, I picked up Bloodseeker x-box (85-128, 32.4 DPS, +8 str/+7 agil).  Also once rep in Stormpike is reached, the quiver and ammo pouch available there are 30g and a 15% increase in attack speed), which is comparable to the BiS from MC.  Am I missing something with these items?

Guest Orange

Btw Expose Weakness is a debuff on the boss with a very low proc %. Our best hope is that hunters can refresh each others duration, there is no chance that multiple will be on the boss at once.

Guest Zezz

Where did you get your info for survival raiding? Full naxx gear and wbuffs? Totally incorrect 

Guest Katliam

If i add all the hit from the BiS Items i reach 7 or 8% hit not 9% without warmonger. 

Keep in mind that if you are a Troll or a Dwarf and are benefiting from your racial weapon specialization, then the amount of hit that you need is lowered.

Exactly lowered by how much? 3%? 

Edited by Totano

Guest Niniann

Just wanted to add to those reading the comments section, Go For the Throat does not exist in Classic and did not exist in Vanilla. I believe it was added in BC.