FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Valks

Warrior PvP 1.12 (Classic)

Because you will be likely using a 2 hander for PvP, unbridled wrath has a super minor benefit.

Booming Voice is not much better, true, but even being able to hit one more party member that might be a bit too spread out, otherwise, or being able to keep your shout's buff on them / yourself for a while longer is a bigger benefit compared to just getting 1 rage once every blue moon.

Guest Tomato

Missing ZG gear (e.g. Zin'rokh) and the soon coming AQ gear. 

1 hour ago, Guest Tomato said:

Missing ZG gear (e.g. Zin'rokh) and the soon coming AQ gear. 

Those will be updated soon, Zin'rokh is generally not as good as the listed options for raid gear of the current tier, though.

Guest Generic Warrior

Shouldn't Master Dragonslayer's Medallion be BiS neck?

3 hours ago, Guest Generic Warrior said:

Shouldn't Master Dragonslayer's Medallion be BiS neck?

Will be once I update the list for next phase ? should happen until next sunday!

Just checked and they are in the regular PvE best in slot page, so must have been a lapse on my part, gonna add them ASAP, thanks!

Guest Roofiz

Isnt Defilers Plate Girdle better than Brigam Girdle? I dont even see it listed on the list.  

I also dont see the Defilers Plate Greaves I dont even see it listed on the list. I feel like theyre better than the Bloodguards boots if the set is collected.

24 minutes ago, Guest Roofiz said:

Isnt Defilers Plate Girdle better than Brigam Girdle? I dont even see it listed on the list.  

I also dont see the Defilers Plate Greaves I dont even see it listed on the list. I feel like theyre better than the Bloodguards boots if the set is collected.

Heya, those two pieces should certainly have been in, they just fell through the cracks when I was compiling all the gear, since each slot already has a crazy amount of options as is 🙂, thanks for the heads up!