FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Hybrex

Demo viability ?

Hey all!

Anyone tried demo lately in seige?

More talking to the higher geared. I've always found it a fun spec but when SoO hit i quickly re-specced out of it. 

Thoughts?

Im not asking how to play the spec.

I am asking if any one has given it a go at this point in time through SoO, and if the damage is sustainable to play for fun while on farmed bosses. 

I am asking if any one has given it a go at this point in time through SoO, and if the damage is sustainable to play for fun while on farmed bosses. 

You'll find both in the thread.

Plenty of us have.  Read the thread.  Damage is fine if you know how to play.

If you go at 14k haste or higher , your not fury starved as in lower haste spec,

But you miss a ton of mastery compared to destro.

I miss it as well I'm ilvl 558and haven't decided whether to give it a go

If you're doing serious progression, stay Destruction.  Period.

If you're farming stuff or doing normals and just want to have fun with Demonology, it's fine.  The spec isn't UNDERPOWERED.  It is, however, inferior to Affliction and Destruction.

If you go at 14k haste or higher , your not fury starved as in lower haste spec,

But you miss a ton of mastery compared to destro.

I miss it as well I'm ilvl 558and haven't decided whether to give it a go

Cheers mate, these are the sort of answers I was looking for.

If you're farming stuff or doing normals and just want to have fun with Demonology, it's fine.  The spec isn't UNDERPOWERED.  It is, however, inferior to Affliction and Destruction.

This is exactly the answer I was looking for so thank you. Ofcourse not going to play is for prog as i know how strong destro is. Its definitely more of a fun thing while we have some things on farm as I like the spec.

Pretty sure this was mentioned like 4 times in the thread Locky linked. I just went through the last 6 pages and was like, "wow we are all saying the same thing and nobody is budging to mention that!"

Pretty sure this was mentioned like 4 times in the thread Locky linked. I just went through the last 6 pages and was like, "wow we are all saying the same thing and nobody is budging to mention that!"

That is the problem with kids these days, they all want their candy on a silver platter and gift wrapped. 

This is also why I know that I could never become a professor. The third class I did I would get asked a question one too many times and instead of answering I would just throw the text book at the poor kids head and scream out a page number.

• Like 1

From a high school teacher's perspective, if you have their attention and doing your job correctly you only need to repeat yourself 165116516416841680468 times per class period, which is on the low side.