FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Valks

Rogue PvP 1.12 (Classic)

This thread is for feedback concerning our Rogue PvP guide for World of Warcraft: Classic.

Guest Widdow

Hey, nice guide ty!

which dagger should I use best for the main and sidehand? from the speed?

Guest Blackout

Hey i noticed in the talent tree you don't have Improved Ambush or Improved Backstab included in the talent points.. but down bottom you mention both of these talents as being incorporated into the build.. so which is it?  Do we use these talents or not?  I would think since i open w/ Ambush constantly that this would be one of the talents i use.

On 9/20/2019 at 5:03 AM, Guest Blackout said:

Hey i noticed in the talent tree you don't have Improved Ambush or Improved Backstab included in the talent points.. but down bottom you mention both of these talents as being incorporated into the build.. so which is it?  Do we use these talents or not?  I would think since i open w/ Ambush constantly that this would be one of the talents i use.

Actually down bottom I just explained the talents that I feel needed explanation, not just ones pertaining to the PvP build.

Guest Gaspasser

Curious to what you mean by "non-hemo" build...just a swap of talent points away from hemo to sinister strike, everything else remains the same? or a completely different pvp build when you have higher tier gear.

r u gonna update this ? seems talents and gear have changed  since zg etc. and talents for daggers/ swords pvp

Edited by Hamadmaz85

Guest Gyeonggwan

So.... in your talent tree, you chopped up the image to not show the real talent tree... I didn't catch that you did this to save space, and I just lost 10G because of that "undocumented feature".  When you are showing a build out and a screen shot, might not actually want to modify it, so that it actually appears like it does in-game.  It's kind of rare when following alone costs in-game gold, but that was not a fun lesson.  Now when I look at anything here, I'll have to ask myself "is this real, or did they chop it up and I'm about to make another mistake?"