Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Ernstdieter

Frost or Arcane

3 posts in this topic

Hey,Its me again ernstdieter...

since im finally done with my non heroic raidcontent i thought i could try something new, 

i have the 4 pieces bonus and thought id might go arcane how is arcane now and is it very competitive?
also i have the gloves warforged from siegecrafter, so a pretty nice mastery boost

is 561 a good itemlvl to change again or does frost scale as well as arcane?

Hey, I'd say it doesn't really matter. Both specs are very strong when played correctly, so play whichever one you like most/play best. With your gear(Assuming it's haste/mastery gear) you can play both specs. 

1 person likes this

You will do the highest DPS with whichever spec you're better at. They both scale similarly now.

If you go 10m there will be less chance for you to just stand still, so you might get frustrated with arcane. The biggest arcane parses/rankings come from 25m and mostly are from guilds that have super fast kill times or cheese it, so ignore raidbots.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By hjp
      Who are we?
      Volatile are a group of mostly ex-mythic raiders, looking to get back into mythic raiding and for us to be able to do that we need some more people to fill the gaps. Besides raiding our friendly bunch of members enjoy running mythic+ on daily basis, helping out with world quests among other things. Our discord is usually filled with members for daily banter and weekly fun. If you enjoy all that, you most certainly will enjoy your stay in Volatile.
      Who are we looking for?
      We're primarily looking for ranged DPS to fill out the roster. But we are also interested in any dps class with a good healing offspec. Even though your class isn't listed below, don't be afraid of getting in contact with us.
      Tanks - Closed
      Healers - Closed
      Ranged DPS - Open
      Melee DPS - Closed
      Overall we're looking for people with a good knowledge of their class/spec who know how to improve their gameplay. Being fairly thick skinned and being able to accept constructive criticism, as well as the occasional jab from some of our more 'outspoken' members, is a big plus too.
      When do we raid?
      We raid two times a week as standard, we often have an additional raid day if necessary. See raid times below. 
      Thursday: 8pm - 11pm (Server time)
      Monday: 8pm - 11pm (Server time)
      Tuesday: 8pm - 11pm (Additional day)
      Application process:
      We believe the best way to get to know if someone is right for the guild is just to have a chat, rather than go through a long application process. So we'll have a chat, look at logs and possibly run some M+ to get to know each other. If you're interested in joining our mythic raid team, contact any of the following:
      Contact us:
      GM: 
      Xadel#2609, Xadel (ingame)
      Passive#2900, Malenky (ingame)
      Council: 
      Òops#2597, Drainphase (ingame)
      Ohajay#2606, Draconem (ingame)
      Hjp#21650, Phynn (ingame)
    • By Damien
      This thread is for comments about our Tempo Mage Deck List Guide.
    • By Damien
      This thread is for comments about our Elemental Mage Deck List Guide.
    • By Vlad
      This thread is for comments about our Freeze Mage Deck List Guide.
    • By Vlad
      This thread is for comments about our Secret Mage Deck List Guide.