FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
bullet101

Looking for some tips to boost dps!

I know I posted here before when I was new to fury and the help I got was great, however with gear and such I feel like my dps hasn't come up high enough so I'll leave my logs for heroic malk and my armory and tips/help will be appreciated.

http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-n2iyerslknhzwsiq/sum/damageDone/

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/stormrage/Baender/advanced

Might seem like details, but there are a couple things you can still improve.

You enrage uptime was 80%. With 41% crit, it could be higher, especially since you used berserker rage only once during that whole fight. If you don't need it for enrage purposes, make sure you at least use it to force more RB charges.

You missed 1 use of CS. It's not horrible, but it's lost DPS nonetheless.

You could've used 70 BT in this fight, you used 48. The more BTs you use the more RBs you get. Especially on a pure single target fight, you should look at having at least used 75-80% of all the possible BTs you could.

6 Stormbolt uses out of 10, get that number up. Since you don't have EEoG, use SB on CD, make sure every other one is within a CS.

That's all I see right now form a quick look at your logs.

If you need anything else just let us know,

-rage

• Like 1

Thanks ragebar wow I didnt realize I failed to use BT as often as I should have. I've read elsewhere (mmochamp forums) that without evil eye I should use SB always outside CS (which is what ive been doing). I'll try using it every 2nd CS tonight and see if its an dps increase or not

There's a section dedicated to CS here on the official Icy-Veins warrior guide. (here)

without evil eye I should use SB always outside CS 

That... doesn't even make sense. SB is by far you most damaging ability, why would you not want it to benefit from CS?

6 Stormbolt uses out of 10, get that number up. Since you don't have EEoG, use SB on CD, make sure every other one is within a CS.

(Minor thread hijack)

Even without EEoG, is SB still the best talent to take? (If so, is that true for SMF and Arms as well?)

TG will always take SB this tier, except on Galakras. Arms keeps BB the whole time. SMF takes SB only with a 548+ EEoG.

• Like 1