FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Stan

Where Is My Bee Mount?

43051-bee-mounts-finally-coming-in-patch

Patch 8.2 is live for two weeks and we still have no signs of the Alliance Bee mounts teased at last year's BlizzCon.

Bee mounts were teased during last year's "What's Next" panel at BlizzCon, but we still know very little of them even after Rise of Azshara went live.

Datamining suggests that the acqusition questline is related to a NPCs named Barry the Beekeeper and [PH] Hivename Hivemother and it will take place in Stormsong Valley. Here are the entries we found for the Bee faction:

• Tidebreak Hive
    • A species of bee known for their unusual size. While newcomers to Stormsong Valley, they quickly made their presence known to adventurers and insect enthusiasts alike.
  • Tidebreak Guardian
  • Tidebreak Hivemother
  • Tidebreak Harvester

The following quests have been added to Stormsong Valley in Patch 8.2:

PH Bee Mount PH Bee Mount

You can find a bunch of recolors of the mount here.

beemountfront.pngbeemountside.pngbeemountperspective.pngbeemountback.png

Fly Animation

Webp.net-resizeimage (1).gif

For what it's worth, a pin in the WoW Secret Finding Discord suggests the mount cannot be obtained just yet. Did Blizzard forget to add it to the live version of the game?

discordpi .png

• Like 1

2 hours ago, multiboxing said:

lol how funny would it bee if someone at blizzard really did forget to put it in the patch lol!

I see what you did there

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, multiboxing said:

lol how funny would it bee if someone at blizzard really did forget to put it in the patch lol!

It's not so long ago when Blizzard forgot to make the chest which rewards Shoe Shine Kit Shoe Shine Kit lootable 😛.

4 hours ago, Yolo said:

I don't know why, but my mind reads the title with Samuel L. Jacksons voice. 

Great now I'm doing it xD

6 hours ago, Yolo said:

I don't know why, but my mind reads the title with Samuel L. Jacksons voice. 

1 hour ago, Bobbis said:

Great now I'm doing it xD

OMG I hear it in my head now, but with the image as him as Nick Fury  lol

1 hour ago, multiboxing said:

OMG I hear it in my head now, but with the image as him as Nick Fury  lol

Nah all about Frozone

WHERE - IS - MY - BEE - MOUNT!

Image result for where is my super suit

Just bee a little more patient. Perhaps we will find out at some point, maybe in another patch.

Edited by Arcling

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Starym
      It seems a new round of beta invites has arrived, or Blizzard has amped up the intensity of the handing out of access, as many players have noticed and encouraged other to check their inboxes on reddit! The number of players reporting getting an invite indicates this is a particularly large wave. In case you also just got into the beta, you can check out our Shadowlands guides to get a better grip on all the content available.
      Also, as noticed by twitter user @DoumStorm, also check your launcher first, as the mails tend to be slower than the invites themselves!
      Here are some of the responses to getting the key, with some interesting takes:
    • By Starym
      This week's beta class changes appear to be starting and Warriors get a change to a powerful legendary item, as the Mishapen Mirror gets nerfed. We recently talked about this legendary in particular in out Protection Warrior spec highlights, and it's was one of two top pics for the spec.
      September 30 (source)
      Hello.
      In this week’s build of the Shadowlands Beta, the Misshapen Mirror legendary has been changed. It now increases Spell Reflect duration by 60% and only affects your nearest ally.
      Previously, this legendary was proving to be stronger than intended.
      Thank you very much for your feedback.
    • By Starym
      Death Knights get two Covenant abilities changes this week on the Beta, as Abomination Limb and Shackle the Unworthy get target caps, buffs and more.
      September 30 (source)
      In this week’s new build of the Shadowlands Beta, we’ve updated two covenant abilities, Abomination Limb and Shackle the Unworthy.
      Abomination Limb has been target capped at 5, and its damage has increased by 15%. The grip has also been updated so it may only pull the same target every 4 seconds. This change was made to prevent it from encouraging the Death Knight to repeatedly walk out of range and then pull the same target.
      We’ve also added a new functionality to the ability that grants Bone Shield charges, Rime, or Runic Corruption (based on spec) the first time the Limb pulls an enemy (this only occurs once). We hope this change will broaden the usage of the ability outside of PvP.
      Shackle the Unworthy has had its damage increased by 15%, but no longer has its cooldown reduced when spending runes. Instead of the cooldown reduction, it now works as follows: “While Shackle the Unworthy is active on an enemy, your direct-damage attacks that spend runes have a 50% chance to spread Shackle the Unworthy to a nearby enemy”.
      We hope this change gives the ability a more active playstyle and creates more situations where it might be more useful than its previous iteration.
      Thanks for the continued feedback, and we look forward to your thoughts on these recent changes.
    • By Starym
      No Assassination changes this week either, as Outlaw gets the focus, with Blade Flurry buffs and more.
      September 30 (source)
      In this week’s build of the Shadowlands Beta, we have some notable changes for Outlaw Rogues.
      Since both Assassination and Subtlety can apply poisons in AoE relatively easily, we want Outlaw to have access to similar utility. As such, Blade Flurry hits can now apply poisons to any enemies hit.
      We’ve also changed the Between the Eyes debuff. It no longer gives you increased Critical Hit Damage against the target; it now gives you increased Critical Strike Chance against the target. This allows Blade Flurry to spread the damage bonus of this debuff to secondary target.
      Thanks again for your testing and feedback!
    • By Starym
      Blizzard have posted that Covenant tuning is currently underway on the Shadowlands beta, to inform players that there may be some big number changes coming to being certain abilities closer to their counterparts.
      Covenant Tuning (source)
      In today’s updated build of the Shadowlands Beta, testers will see a snapshot of the the process of tuning several Shadowlands systems, which is underway. We’re in the midst of recalibrating the throughput of several Covenant abilities, and while in some cases the magnitude of the change may feel large, it’s necessary to bring outlier abilities in-line with our targets, so that players can make more accurate comparisons between abilities.
      Thank you for all of your help as we iterate on these abilities based on your feedback.