FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Gwystlo

Turn Limit ?

**** UPDATE: Just after I posted this, the game did end with both heroes destroyed, and I get a 'Defeat' however it still counted as a win and moved me on to the final boss (queen something or other)... which I defeated, WOO HOO!

Hi Folks

Is there a Turn Limit ?

I'll tell you why.

I am in the Dalarian Heights and am facing Trade Prince Gallywix 

Somehow I managed to change ALL my minions to ELDER TAGGAWAG - he's not on the Drop-down list.

Battlecry:  4 damage to all enemy minions, Dethrattle Shuffle back into Deck. cost 3 and a 4/4.

Gallywix using his hero power has turned almost all of his cards also into ELDER TAGGAWAg (my hero power just reduces the cost of a random minion)

So I play Taggawag,. He plays Taggawag and kills all my Taggawags, I then Play Taggawags and kill all his taggawags

Hw then plays Taggawag and kills all my Taggawags and..... well You get the picture.

The only difference is my Hero Health is slowly going up as I have a Passive +2 health at the end of the turn

Otherwise we are getting nowhere!!!!!!

Hence the question - Will this stop after so many turns and....and with what result  - I have no idea how many turns we done this already.

Thanks

Edited by Gwystlo

As you discovered, there is indeed a hard-coded turn limit in Hearthstone. If you're curious, it's 89 playable turns. at the start of turn 90, both players automatically explode in 'defeat' (actually a draw, just like when both players die at the same time). 

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Keizoku said:

As you discovered, there is indeed a hard-coded turn limit in Hearthstone. If you're curious, it's 89 playable turns. at the start of turn 90, both players automatically explode in 'defeat' (actually a draw, just like when both players die at the same time). 

89 turns, wow, no wonder it took so long.

Thanks for replying Keizoku