Trade Prince Gallywix — Rogue Card
Table of Contents
Trade Prince Gallywix is a Rogue-only minion. This card was introduced with Goblins vs Gnomes and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Trade Prince Gallywix is an interesting card that can be run to reduce the effectiveness of spells against your deck. It is worth noting that Gallywix's Coin does not trigger Gallywix's ability and therefore your opponent is unable to flood your hand with Coins.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Trade Prince Gallywix may be strong enough to warrant inclusion. His stats are already very strong for the Mana cost, and the effect of being able to protect a board of established minions from spells could be useful in a minion focused deck.
Trade Prince Gallywix is no longer available in Arena.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- Did Seeping Oozeling Just Receive A Post-Spoiler Buff?
- Silver Vanguard Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Lone Champion Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Seeping Oozeling Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Spiteful Summoner Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Black Friday Sales For Various Blizzard Games
- Zola the Gorgon Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Rummaging Kobold Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Something stupid like ...
- Aggro Paladin Deck List
- Toxin Cards
- Aggro Rogue Deck List
- Deck Request Thread
- Make it cheap #2 Budget Cannibal Warlock
- The Lich King
- Make it cheap #1 Budget Aggro Priest