Trade Prince Gallywix — Rogue Card
Table of Contents
Trade Prince Gallywix is a Rogue-only minion. This card was introduced with Goblins vs Gnomes and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Trade Prince Gallywix is an interesting card that can be run to reduce the effectiveness of spells against your deck. It is worth noting that Gallywix's Coin does not trigger Gallywix's ability and therefore your opponent is unable to flood your hand with Coins.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Trade Prince Gallywix may be strong enough to warrant inclusion. His stats are already very strong for the Mana cost, and the effect of being able to protect a board of established minions from spells could be useful in a minion focused deck.
Trade Prince Gallywix is no longer available in Arena.
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode 36
- Tavern Brawl: Brawl of Champions - Round One
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2018 Earnings Call & Layoffs
- Developer Insights: The Season of Rastakhan
- Activision Blizzard Layoffs to Be Announced Soon?
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #35
- Lunar New Year Event Extended By One Day
- Update 13.2: Card Nerfs, Lunar Festival, Season of Rastakhan
- Taunt Decks
- What has happened to this site?
- Rumble Run
- Missing Card ?
- My Gold to Buy Packs
- HSReplay Premium Worth it?
- Mage Dungeon Run
- Gonk OTK Druid should have Predatory Instincts!