Trade Prince Gallywix — Rogue Card
Table of Contents
Trade Prince Gallywix is a Rogue-only minion. This card was introduced with Goblins vs Gnomes and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Trade Prince Gallywix is an interesting card that can be run to reduce the effectiveness of spells against your deck. It is worth noting that Gallywix's Coin does not trigger Gallywix's ability and therefore your opponent is unable to flood your hand with Coins.
In Constructed, Trade Prince Gallywix may be strong enough to warrant inclusion. His stats are already very strong for the Mana cost, and the effect of being able to protect a board of established minions from spells could be useful in a minion focused deck.
Trade Prince Gallywix is no longer available in Arena.
- The New Battle.net Is Almost Here, Going Live in NA
- Merry Christmas from the Icy Veins Team!
- Blizzard Sending Out New Surveys About "Classic" Version of The Burning Crusade
- Activision Blizzard's Stock Reached All-Time Highs
- Cyberpunk 2077 Wiki from IcyWiki
- A Call to Strike on Blizzard France Employees on Shadowlands Launch Day
- Blizzard Selling Face Masks on Gear Store
- The Blizzard Gear Fest Has Begun!
- Introducing my friend & I's attempt at better Hearthstone replays: SquadOV!
- Venim Iceblade Boss Guide
- Varok Saurfang Boss Guide
- The Dark Portal Boss Guide
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Orgrim Doomhammer Boss Guide
- Mal'Ganis Boss Guide
- Blackrock Blademaster Boss Guide