• Night Elf
    • Dwarf
    • Blood Elf
    • Tauren
    • Orc
    • Troll
    • Undead
    • Pandarian

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

4 posts in this topic

I'm still in doubt between 2 races: either Human or Draenei.

Draenei in my opinion look the coolest of all the Alliance races, I really love my Draeneipriest and all my female Draenei. The only problem I have with them is that their racials aren't very good for healers. (only spell_holy_holyprotection.jpgGift of the Naaru and maybe spell_shadow_detectinvisibility.jpgShadow Resistance a little bit, I don't need another jewlcrafter (spell_misc_conjuremanajewel.jpgGemcutting) nor do I need inv_helmet_21.jpgHeroic Presence).

Humans on the other hand have some nice racials (inv_misc_note_02.jpgDiplomacy, spell_shadow_charm.jpgEvery Man for Himself and especially inv_enchant_shardbrilliantsmall.jpgThe Human Spirit) While also looking pretty great.

I think it'll come down to a coin toss right when I make my monk.

Posted Image

How about you guys?

For the rep alone I always choose human when possible now. Plus Every Man for Himself is too good to miss out on, it pretty much frees up a trinket in PvP and can have some uses in PvE (Firelands big doggy trash, fear ward on tank, I pop EMFH and we were good to go etc).

I think there will be a hell of a lot of panda monks rolling around so human may not be a bad idea.

I will choose a Pandaren Monk. I'd even go as far as to say that Pandaren (and not Pandarian :P) should be the only race available for Monks ;)

3 people like this

I rolled a panda mistweaver. However, someone changed me into a ghost human and the stances looked awesome in combat. Now I'm considering a race change...