FORUMS
Valks

Enchanting (Classic)

This thread is for feedback about our Enchanting profession guide for World of Warcraft: Classic.

58 minutes ago, Starrmont said:

Enchant Bracer - Minor Stamina Icon Enchant Bracer - Minor Stamina only requires 1 Strange Dust Icon  Strange Dust.

Checked it both in game and from various DB sources and it seems correct, maybe you confused it with "Minor Health" which needs 1 ?

Sources:
https://classicdb.ch/?spell=7457
https://classic.wowhead.com/spell=7457/enchant-bracer-minor-stamina
+ In-game screenshot attached

2019-09-05 00_06_21-World of Warcraft.png

On 9/4/2019 at 4:48 PM, Aernath said:

Checked it both in game and from various DB sources and it seems correct, maybe you confused it with "Minor Health" which needs 1 ?

Huh, looks like I goofed. Thanks!

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Guest Boscolover said:

Between 225-235: 10 Enchant Gloves - Agility IconEnchant Gloves - Agility, using 1 Vision Dust IconVision Dust and 1 Lesser Mystic Essence IconLesser Mystic Essence

This actually requires 1 Vision dust and 1 lesser nether essence NOT lesser mystic.

Great guide just doing my part to help out the community.

You're right, it's going to be fixed in no time. Thanks a lot for the feedback! ?

Guest Christian

You have to be level 5 in order to learn any profession, you can't learn enchanting at level 5.

2 hours ago, Guest Christian said:

You have to be level 5 in order to learn any profession, you can't learn enchanting at level 5.

I guess you meant we can't learn Enchanting at character Level 1, you're right, we need to be Level 5.
That will be clarified in no time, thanks a lot for the feedback! ?

Love the guide, but you haven't mention what actual parts you can enchant. I found in one overcomplex wow guide this list: 

"Most of the gear you can equip yourself with can be… should be enchanted. It means you can enchant:

- Head,

- Shoulders,

- Back,

- Chest,

- Wrist,

- Hands,

- Legs,

- Feet,

- Shield,

- Finger,

- Melee weapon,

- Two-Handed weapon,

- Ranged weapon,

- Fishing pole.

There are no enchantments for:

- throwing weapons,

- wands,

- relics,

- trinkets,

- tabards,

- shirts,

- neck pieces, 

- waist armor,

- Off-hand items."

Is it any true? Can some1 confirm this for me? ?

Source: https://mmoauctions.com/news/wow-classic-enchanting-fastest-way-to-go-from-1-to-300

Edited by DragonsteinXX

Guest Boscolover

Between 250-270: 20 Lesser Mana Oil IconLesser Mana Oil, using 3 Dream Dust IconDream Dust, 2 Purple Lotus IconPurple Lotus, and 1 Crystal Vial IconCrystal Vial each time;

It appears like the Vendor that sells this formula is not in phase 1 of classic.  It was mentioned that she might have been added in the AQ launch.... no idea if that is true but either way, this simply doesn't exist atm from what i can tell.

Guest Badabook

250-270 does not work. I looked into the Lesser Mana Oil and the vendor is not where it's supposed to be (Upstairs in the Inn of Cenarion Hold Silithus). I also checked the date of this recipe and it's added in patch 1.9. 

On 9/13/2019 at 11:37 AM, DragonsteinXX said:

Love the guide, but you haven't mention what actual parts you can enchant. I found in one overcomplex wow guide this list: 

"Most of the gear you can equip yourself with can be… should be enchanted. It means you can enchant:

- Head,

- Shoulders,

- Back,

- Chest,

- Wrist,

- Hands,

- Legs,

- Feet,

- Shield,

- Finger,

- Melee weapon,

- Two-Handed weapon,

- Ranged weapon,

- Fishing pole.

There are no enchantments for:

- throwing weapons,

- wands,

- relics,

- trinkets,

- tabards,

- shirts,

- neck pieces, 

- waist armor,

- Off-hand items."

Is it any true? Can some1 confirm this for me? ?

Source: https://mmoauctions.com/news/wow-classic-enchanting-fastest-way-to-go-from-1-to-300

Thanks a lot for the feedback! 
As this list also confirms "most" but not "all" of the gear can be enchanted and since all of the actual enchants also carry the target object's name in them it felt like an unnecessary information to list them all.

14 hours ago, Guest Boscolover said:

Between 250-270: 20 Lesser Mana Oil IconLesser Mana Oil, using 3 Dream Dust IconDream Dust, 2 Purple Lotus IconPurple Lotus, and 1 Crystal Vial IconCrystal Vial each time;

It appears like the Vendor that sells this formula is not in phase 1 of classic.  It was mentioned that she might have been added in the AQ launch.... no idea if that is true but either way, this simply doesn't exist atm from what i can tell.

3 hours ago, Guest Badabook said:

250-270 does not work. I looked into the Lesser Mana Oil and the vendor is not where it's supposed to be (Upstairs in the Inn of Cenarion Hold Silithus). I also checked the date of this recipe and it's added in patch 1.9. 

Thanks a lot to you both for the feedback! 
You're both right, that particular section will be fixed according to the phase Classic is in.

Guest NidAaz

There's no reason to use an orange 3 Vision dust recipe, while the 1 Vision dust recipe is still yellow. 

On 9/29/2019 at 4:56 AM, Guest NidAaz said:

There's no reason to use an orange 3 Vision dust recipe, while the 1 Vision dust recipe is still yellow. 

There's the reason of eliminating RNG factor as soon as possible to level the profession quickly, orange means 100% skill, that's why it's like that.