FORUMS
Damien

Leatherworking (Classic)

This thread is for feedback about our Leatherworking profession guide for World of Warcraft: Classic.

Guest ARVIE

Heya. I just reached level 50 on my rogue and my leatherworking eclipsed 250, does Tribal leatherworking stay relevant even if you intend on raiding, or is it better long term to go for elemental leatherworking the way to go ?

Tribal Leatherworking has the only raid-relevant crafts for the whole of WoW Classic, Elemental is completely useless once tanks no longer need Fire Resistance gear for Ragnaros, which is already the case for my guild and a lot of others!

Guest Focus on...

Saying "focus on orange items" is not the best way to level.... youll end up with 100 leftovers

I usually just go with yellow items if they are cheaper than orange's. There are many ways to level, the fastest is certainly through orange items, which is what the guide means:

For leveling Leatherworking quickly, focus on crafting orange items, which guarantee a skill up per craft. If it is too expensive to craft orange items, craft yellow items, instead, as those often give a skill up when crafted.

Leftovers are also not necessarily bad, as long as you can sell them to others later!