FORUMS
Damien

Warrior Quests

Did not forget it, its just not something of much importance for most Warriors as it is more trouble doing them than the gear you get from them is worth. The only piece you will use at level 60 is the Chest for the +50 rage every 1 hour effect, and even that requires some setup and isn't always useful.

Regardless, will add the "Brutal gear" questlines as soon as I can, thanks for the feedback! ? 

This is enormously helpful, not just for those of us who have already leveled a Warrior (Fury, in my case) through retail (in a somewhat haphazard manner in my case) but for those who've never played one. Even if you started in 2004 as I did, there is still great stuff here to be learned. Thank you.

Guest ZUG

Why is the axe the obvious choice if human warriors have sword/ mace specialization?

1 hour ago, Guest ZUG said:

Why is the axe the obvious choice if human warriors have sword/ mace specialization?

Because it is by far the slowest weapon of the bunch = deals much more damage per rage when used with Whirlwind and Mortal Strike which will be a huge part of your damage going from 36 / 40 forward ?

Also, having +5 weapon skill is extremely important vs raid bosses (they are 63, which is +3 levels than you) but not a huge deal against enemies under your level or up to 2 levels above you. In general, you are doing something wrong as a Warrior if you are fighting enemies 3 levels or more above you so weapon skill is not super amazing compared to what it can do for you in the end game.