FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Valks

General PvP and Class Viability

absolutely a top notch breakdown here! though gotta ask, if you were to rank the classes pvp wise from best to worst, which one would be the first? according to the guides on rankedboost or mmo it's supposed to be both warrior and pirest, but I reserve my doubts, and hope you can dispel them ? regards! 

It depends on what you want. Warrior has a lot of potential but only when being healed / dispelled constantly, and at that point its more of a liability than a benefit, thus I would rank it lowly.

Priest is, arguably, the best support, as it can dispel offensively on Alliance, and defensively on Horde, as well as heal nicely, and its shadow spec is one of the best 1v1 classes in the game. Warlock is also a supreme dueling class.

However, I would place Mage as the best PvP class, overall, and the one that Battleground premades will want to have the most of in any group. They can deal a lot of damage, but most importantly, are very hard to control and the best class at controlling other players. Nothing wins battles in Classic PvP like having more numbers in the field!