FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Valks

Kanai's Cube Overview

Guest Kanai’s Cube

I have played the game through twice and almost a 3rd time. I have gone through act 3 as a wizard and searched the land several times.  First of all, I can’t talk to Kanai in town to get the quest for Kanai’s Cube.  
I have gone in every dungeon in Act 3 and never can find the cube or the quest. I have no idea what they mean bout season 20. I just play the game.

I have searched the internet about Kanai’s Cube and they all say the same thing.  Never seen the quest they talk about and I can never ask Kanai in town to get the quest.  
I don’t know how I can even see the witch they talk about in Act IV to have her imbue my weapons.

This is a separate issue.

When I get to destroying the 3 sieges, and I go to take the portal or go through the captains portal the portal or way point automatically boots me out of the game.  Now I can’t chute how I beat Diablo twice as I now can’t get by this glitch in hell mode.  (My 3rd time). 

On 1/24/2023 at 11:06 AM, Guest Kanai’s Cube said:

I have played the game through twice and almost a 3rd time. I have gone through act 3 as a wizard and searched the land several times.  First of all, I can’t talk to Kanai in town to get the quest for Kanai’s Cube.  
I have gone in every dungeon in Act 3 and never can find the cube or the quest. I have no idea what they mean bout season 20. I just play the game.

I have searched the internet about Kanai’s Cube and they all say the same thing.  Never seen the quest they talk about and I can never ask Kanai in town to get the quest.  
I don’t know how I can even see the witch they talk about in Act IV to have her imbue my weapons.

This is a separate issue.

When I get to destroying the 3 sieges, and I go to take the portal or go through the captains portal the portal or way point automatically boots me out of the game.  Now I can’t chute how I beat Diablo twice as I now can’t get by this glitch in hell mode.  (My 3rd time). 

Are you playing the Adventure Mode? When startign a game you have the option between Campaign, Adventure and Challenge Rift mode.

Many of these things can only be found/used in Adventure Mode. 

And "hell mode" doesn't exist in DIII...Are you sure you're not talking about D2R or D:I here?

Edited by Bubble181

Guest Zerty

The cube can also open a portal to the vault, just insert a puzzle ring.

Guest Clinch

Elder Sanctum is located in top left corner of The Ruins of Sescheron.

Guest Kunai ???

Is there a list of items that you can use that use the ??? like puzzle ring?