FORUMS
Damien

Natalya Rapid Fire Demon Hunter

4 hours ago, Guest Hello said:

No Mantle of Channeling?

No, because Aughilds provide better bonuses, and there are no bracers that can provide useable bonuses for this build. 

Guest Hello
17 hours ago, Yolo said:

No, because Aughilds provide better bonuses, and there are no bracers that can provide useable bonuses for this build. 

Mantle of Channeling could be cubed in place of Stone Gauntlets.

I think APD is usable in the bracer slot with RoV: Flying Strike, though it would be admittedly be weaker than Aughild's.

Guest Novice suggestion

Could you use 2 royal grandeurs, instead of elusive ring throw on some shadow set, you get reduction 15 percent but get shadow power runes

On 11/24/2019 at 6:09 PM, Guest nornik14 said:

Aughild's set is diffrent in game than on this site
change your build

There are two versions of Aughild; one low level, and one level 70, used in this build. 

7 hours ago, Guest Novice suggestion said:

Could you use 2 royal grandeurs, instead of elusive ring throw on some shadow set, you get reduction 15 percent but get shadow power runes

Sadly, you cannot. Elusive ring is better anyways. (60% damage taken reduction)

15 hours ago, kendodo said:

I'm new to this site so forgive my ignorance, but what is causing the slow that allows this build to benefit from 'Cull the Weak?'

Bane of The Trapped's level 25 effect. 

• Like 1

Guest Bill

I picked up a Primal Wojahnni Assaulter. Can I use that as my weapon and cube Dawn?

not going to give you the same effect.. I have prime of both, cube wohjanni use dawn or vice versa, though, dawn seems to work best as a direct weapon ( I have had 3 primal Wojahnni this season, dawn was still the overall better one..that and the speed of attack on dawn is always better

----------

so yes you are able, better off to try IMO by using a "normal" assaulter, attack speed alone makes it hurt vs speed dawn has (without giving it more)

Guest ForMyNinjas

Hi, I think I'm missing something. My cdr rate is above 50% and I still have maybe .3s before vengeance is up. Did something change?

Guest How about this

I use an Obsidian Ring of the Zodiac in my cube in place of the Stone gloves... my cdr is not high enough otherwise and the stone debuff is terrible for the few seconds between vengeance uses. This also allows me to vanish nearly constantly, making me very safe.

On 6/6/2020 at 5:28 AM, Guest ForMyNinjas said:

Hi, I think I'm missing something. My cdr rate is above 50% and I still have maybe .3s before vengeance is up. Did something change?

I think your Dawn has a low roll. That can cause something like that. 

Guest ForMyNinjas
11 hours ago, Yolo said:

I think your Dawn has a low roll. That can cause something like that. 

My cdr rate is now at 42.33% with some tweaks, dawn has a vengeance cooldown of 57%. Is this too low? 

I appreciate the help!

12 hours ago, Guest ForMyNinjas said:

My cdr rate is now at 42.33% with some tweaks, dawn has a vengeance cooldown of 57%. Is this too low? 

I appreciate the help!

If my math is correct ((1-0,4233)*(1-0,57)*90), your cooldown on Vengeance is still 22.31 seconds. It's not unplayable, but you should strive to obtain 100% uptime. 

Guest KilRahn

I hate the animation of the greandes. Looks like someone is taking a leak. Is this build possible with another rapid fire rune?

13 hours ago, Guest KilRahn said:

I hate the animation of the greandes. Looks like someone is taking a leak. Is this build possible with another rapid fire rune?

The Belt only gives damage bonus to greandes. 

On 8/27/2021 at 3:42 PM, mayahastheknife said:

Is there a good alternative to Stone Gauntlets in the Cube for S24? I really hate their effect on the build. Would Aquila Cuirass work instead?

Aquila would work, even if it is less powerful.

• Like 1

On 8/30/2021 at 10:13 AM, Deadset said:

Aquila would work, even if it is less powerful.

I've switched to Mantle of Channeling which seems to be working better. Since Dawn isn't included in the build for S24, is the targeted CDR breakpoint of 37% actually much higher? Thanks for your input!

Guest Hello
On 9/1/2021 at 8:30 PM, mayahastheknife said:

I've switched to Mantle of Channeling which seems to be working better. Since Dawn isn't included in the build for S24, is the targeted CDR breakpoint of 37% actually much higher? Thanks for your input!

Dawn and Wojahnni Assaulter both must either be cubed or rolled onto your ethereal weapon, so the cooldown reduction breakpoint remains the same.

The comment above is correct; Dawn is universally desired, just its power is sought after on the Ethereal instead (or it can be cubed). 37% CDR remains the required breakpoint.

• Like 1