FORUMS
Valks

Seasonal Leveling Guide

Guest pickle

This needs revision. 2/3 of the levelling methods don't include any mention of what difficulty to complete them on. This is bad.

Also might do well to mention the recommended difficulty for getting kanai's cube.

Guest Totally Not a Trap

What difficulty should I have my game set to for the leveling methods that aren't the torment 4 traps?

Guest Exile

If your not going to use the torment trap trick, then you should set the difficulty to whatever allows you to complete Massacre bonus or Rifts in the fastest time possible. I'm not sure what it is for the Massacre bonus, but for Rifts you generally want to keep your runs less than 10 minutes, if possible less than 5 minutes. This is usually the best time for efficiency and leveling speed.

Start with normal and if you can burn through rifts without issue increase to hard. If you can clear hard rifts easily and you have a few pieces of gear with good synergies skip expert and try master. If you run into any issues just decrease the difficulty and try to maintain that good clear speed.

Guest Kenny

Should note Corpse Explosion under the Rift section for Necromancer,b they're not mentioned at all. Great early skill for clearing house.

Guest Major Cooke

Season 28 specific tips:

1. Get the challenge rift cache ASAP now that it's active.

2. Immediately unlock the first rite using the materials you have earned.

3. Level up to 18, and look for diamonds. Craft a flawless diamond from them (only requires 2, NOT 3), and get the level requirement removal one (on the right) for the second rite. 

4. Craft level 70 gear. I crafted Sage's Journey (doubles death's breath) because the 2 set bonus increases all stats by 250.

5. Go ham in rifts/massacre bonuses because the massacre bonuses have VASTLY increased multipliers now.

Guest Witch Doctor

Scrimshaw is not a 100% chance, wasted my upgrade rare item on a spear would've had a better chance with the daggers.......... also as already stated half the guide doesn't say what difficulty to do anything on. Just a half assed guide already done with it 2 steps in, i'll just go back to my own strat cause this is terrible.