FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Valks

Solo Rankings Overview

This thread is for feedback about our overview of the Solo Class Rankings in Season 19 of Diablo 3.

Guest Yuudachi

I am looking around for some speed gr rift builds for each class, but usually these builds are for t16. Will there be a ranking of builds of which could go highest in around 3min?

Guest Stemaholic

Natalya Multishot listed as top solo for DH, but not listed in tier list. Where do you think it’ll fall for GR level?

Guest Hello
On 11/24/2019 at 9:09 AM, Blainie said:

This thread is for feedback about our overview of the Solo Class Rankings in Season 19 of Diablo 3.

Please hyperlink the guide to this thread, thank you.

On 12/28/2021 at 11:14 AM, SmooSmoo said:

When discussing Rend Wastes build for Barb you refer to it as an S Tier build yet don't list it as an S Tier build further down. How come? 

These rankings were for season 19. I'm pretty sure anything in this list can be considered outdated by now. 

If you're refering to the list for season 25, however - the Rend/WW barb is listed as "best for its class", but it's not an S-list, only A-list. Even though it's the best Barb build for all types of content (speed running, farming, solo pushing and group pushing unless you go support), it just barely falls below the S-tier (I'd personally say that it's faster and easier than an LoD Necro for speed farming, but I'm not pro enough to dispute the rankings given - I assume the numbers agree with Deadset and co)

Guest Best for console?

Will the wizard meteor build in Season 28 work well for PS4 (console) players? I know it is best for PC players. 

I heard that meteor build not good for console players since we can’t aim with a mouse.