FORUMS
Valks

Speed Running Tier List

Guest Fenris

I'd Switch the Heavens Fury for Fist of Fury build. with flail of charge. it definitely speeds up neph rift farming for crusaders. probably isnt as good in GR and thats why you left heavens fury on the list. but as HF crusader is snail slow.

On 1/9/2020 at 5:03 AM, Guest Fenris said:

I'd Switch the Heavens Fury for Fist of Fury build. with flail of charge. it definitely speeds up neph rift farming for crusaders. probably isnt as good in GR and thats why you left heavens fury on the list. but as HF crusader is snail slow.

This IMO, Fist of the Heavens with Norvald's fervor set is a pretty great speed farm build, steed until you find an elite or it wears off, spam FoH on a few packs and it all melts and resets the cooldown on steed so you can repeat. It's actually quite fast and fun.

I understand the placement of WD as a B-class due to lack of mobility, assuming you're using the Mundunugu build. But why not list a Chicken build? I know I've happily cleared a whole lot of lower GRs and T13 runs with a variety of Chicken builds - and they're pretty much the fastest movers out there, on par with a WW Barb or a MS DH. Some chicken builds lack a bit of oomph for T16 but I'd imagine there's a way to make it work?

17 hours ago, Bubble181 said:

I understand the placement of WD as a B-class due to lack of mobility, assuming you're using the Mundunugu build. But why not list a Chicken build? I know I've happily cleared a whole lot of lower GRs and T13 runs with a variety of Chicken builds - and they're pretty much the fastest movers out there, on par with a WW Barb or a MS DH. Some chicken builds lack a bit of oomph for T16 but I'd imagine there's a way to make it work?

I played WD this season as well, and while the chicken build is lots of fun it lacks the power to do 4-player t16 split farming and GR 90+ at a speed-run pace. I won't include builds that cannot at minimum speed farm 4-player t16 for split bounties.

Fair enough, thanks for the reply. Though I personally feel that's setting the bar *very* high - most players won't go up that high in a season, I usually end a season after finishing off the Journey and at that point I'm barely doing GR85 or so. I have solo'd T16 rifts with the Chicken before but 4P split farming is probably a no-go.

Guest theillway

It looks like this list is aimed at multiplayer. Do you have a list for solo speed runs, either for normal rifts or greater rifts or both?

41 minutes ago, Guest theillway said:

It looks like this list is aimed at multiplayer. Do you have a list for solo speed runs, either for normal rifts or greater rifts or both?

This is really aimed at overall, for both solo and multiplayer. If you wanted a tier list for strictly solo play, necro would be a tier lower and witch doctor might be a tier higher. Monk also would be a tier higher probably. Barb and DH are both still very good solo. Is there a class you're most interested in for solo?