FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Starym

Lilith's Summoner Is Rathma Confirmed

16 hours ago, Karmakaze said:

20 hours ago, Karmakaze said:
  • Nobody's hellbent that it's not Rathma.
  • I'm unfortunately in a very small minority.
  • My stance is only that nothing so far, including this video, is valid proof.
  • And again, whether Blizzard confirms it now (which they do still need to) or not,
  • part of the embarrassment of the situation is that a certain somebody got his sights on the video almost immediately after it was put up - I was there early as well
  • I'm gonna admit that I personally would prefer it to be Mendeln,
  • but I genuinely think we haven't proven anything.

I'm just gonna throw this out here.. You don't genuinely think anything is unproven so easily, do you? I mean that's right up there with like, reading off the alphabet and then saying you skipped A through Z while doing it.

If you seek the truth, or proof of the truth, go download some FREE software, and look at the videos which are available for download directly from the SOURCE ...and I quote

Blizzard confirms it

..and come up with your conclusions, since you're so blinded by FALSE assumptions and forming opinions originating from a falsehood. I think you may have known this is the type of response you'd get as well, since you mentioned;

part of the embarrassment of the situation is that a certain somebody got his sights on the video almost immediately after it was put up - I was there early as well

you specifically point out your own embarrassment by admitting to you both being there when the video was first discovered, after being knee-deep in conversations about how it could've been Mendeln. Look I get it. You probably had some sort of good theory-crafting going on prior to the video being put up. Great. Fantastic. No one's saying don't have ideas, or not to discuss Diablo 4. I'm just telling you, that you can prove to yourself rather easily that the video he put up was in fact true, and from blizzard, and thus sourced and confirmed, 100%. The guy in the video IS Rathma. End of story. If you wanna keep replying (several times) 

Nobody's hellbent that it's not Rathma.

until the point that you straight up tell us you still think it's Mendeln then you're just being lazy at this point, and wasting everyone's time whining about how the situation wasn't what you believed it was. 

I'm unfortunately in a very small minority.

Go verify the video. Reply here saying, "well damn I thought it was Mendeln but I confirmed it as Rathma, too!" Then articulate your reasons here as to why you were on about it being Mendeln. The way you reply here is like you're yelling at a bunch of people outside whilst at a party -- about some half of an argument that was going on inside the house--Pointless. You'd have been better off explaining why you thought Mendeln was a better fit than Rathma, and how you came to those conclusions prior to being disproven publically in real time during your previous engagement with the community (since the members reading this here were most likely not there when the discussion was happening.)

ALSO; no edit required, I went and looked into it myself -- it was Rathma in the editor's comments. (on an official trailer, released by blizzard, downloaded from blizzard's website.) What more easily verifiable and irrefutable proof do you require?

TL;DR Shut up and go do the work.
Good day to you sir.

EDIT: Whoops! I lied... here's the links since I forgot you were lazy.
https://blizzard.gamespress.com/Diablo-IV---BlizzCon-2019-Press-Kit

from there, the official download link is found below for English speakers/listeners, living in the United States.

https://blizzard.gamespress.com/Files/Download?file=/Content/Artwork/Eva/BlizzardLive/artwork/2019/10/31173408-a2731c23-3a7e-4520-9bc2-26d345d67413/DiabloIV_Announce_Cinematic_enUS_PK.mp4&enc=279CA48134F0176CBB316865A6A7ABD6&fileGuid=0fdc4503-9542-40fe-bcf3-4792feaf275c

As for adobe premiere pro you gotta pay to use professional software (and thus most probably why some "notorious" "dataminers" didn't put out a video about some random game, when they have bigger fish to fry (those who pay for premiere pro probably don't care as much as you think which is why a month went by of "slow discussion" until someone a bit more software/internet savvy than you figured something out (which was impressive imo)) or more interesting things than a plot/character spoiler from some game trailer that isn't based on a hollywood actor (cough keanu reeves cough cp77)

Edited by Aurrius2011

I'm not trying to disprove anything, let alone something like your alphabet scenario which is a new level of ridiculous and proves my point that you guys are getting carried away. I'm saying it's *not* yet proven so long as any reasonable doubt remains, which it does. There's nothing of real substance to back up the Rathma theory which is very very basic in the first place, where by comparison for example we have an extensive leak on StarWars Ep9 which has so far been judged completely accurate based on far more trailer material and reasonable analysis than is seen here. And you know what? I'll still wait to hear about the the actual entire movie before I consider the case closed. The issue here is not literally whether there is a tag that says "Rathma" or not, it's that it's mistakenly being held as a holy grail.

I have no idea what ridiculous conclusions you're actually accusing ME of, or what "false origination" refers to or even means at all. You say I'm not offering specifics, but you're offering even less. If you wanna rage at me to go do work, you can do work yourself to find out where my reasonable doubts come from. Go look into Mendeln yourself and stop being a baby - am I doing it right?

As for your "inb4 more replies lole!", you think my arguments are bad and I likewise think yours are bad so of course I'm gonna return fire. If you wanna pull that card then don't join in to start with.

You saying the embarrassment I refer to is mine, is a whiff on both comprehension of my point and on making any good point of your own. I'm not gonna waste my time explaining this one.

You're also quoting things I never said, and you again personally attack me as being un-savvy which is both false and irrelevant, and something I literally already countered. I spend my intangible resources on other things, sometimes such as defending myself from clowns like you - how are you liking these personal attacks? I mean why didn't YOU go do that and figure it out? What's YOUR excuse?

And I bet I do more for Blizzard communities on a regular basis than you have in your life, so don't come at me with that laziness nonsense. On this debate alone if I were actually lazy and less reasonable I would've just called you stupid and called it a day. Not that I wouldn't like to at this point.

Edited by Karmakaze

Now we have a similar piece of evidence suggesting that, as I've continued to stand by, it's NOT Rathma after all. I can't really say I told you so since it'd be hypocrisy having denied the old metadata, but I think this is more substantial, and it's at least had more time to be fixed were there a need. You can either deny it in hypocrisy yourself, or admit that maybe I wasn't so clueless and lazy after all.