FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Valks

Ahn'Qiraj War Effort

Guest Fliese

As far as i can see, this guide lacks information about turning in the signets for reputation with the alliance/ horde factions. You get 75+ reputation for turning in 10 signets at a faction of your choice (OG/TB/UC/ Darkspear for Horde for example).

Guest Combined turn ins?

Is the e.g. 400k Runecloth Bandages combined, or does both A and H have to collect 400k each?

On 7/2/2020 at 5:21 PM, Guest Fliese said:

As far as i can see, this guide lacks information about turning in the signets for reputation with the alliance/ horde factions. You get 75+ reputation for turning in 10 signets at a faction of your choice (OG/TB/UC/ Darkspear for Horde for example).

This has been added, thanks for the feedback!

On 7/5/2020 at 2:24 PM, Guest Combined turn ins? said:

Is the e.g. 400k Runecloth Bandages combined, or does both A and H have to collect 400k each?

Thanks for asking. Sadly, both factions should gather 400k Runecloth Bandages, so 800k in total. Adding a line in guide to give that information detail.

Guest Ronon

You might need to update how many items are required for each quest. I was just required to turn in 20 mithril bars for one 1 quest not 10 like it says in the guide.

14 hours ago, Guest Ronon said:

You might need to update how many items are required for each quest. I was just required to turn in 20 mithril bars for one 1 quest not 10 like it says in the guide.

Thanks a lot for the feedback, will check that rightaway!
*Update: Checked that, apparently there has been a typo in the code of the Horde side that made Mageweave Bandages and Mithril to show wrong, fixed it now, site will soon update to correct values. Thanks a lot again ?