FORUMS
Valks

Kurinnaxx

Guest Quarantean

Adds?  What adds?  I've asked my tanks if they get adds on this boss and they are all saying no there are none.  I finally got one to say, "If there were adds you'd know about it because we'd be calling for you mages to AOE them down."

On 4/22/2021 at 3:56 PM, Guest Quarantean said:

Adds?  What adds?  I've asked my tanks if they get adds on this boss and they are all saying no there are none.  I finally got one to say, "If there were adds you'd know about it because we'd be calling for you mages to AOE them down."

You are absolutely correct. It took me awhile to track down what happened here, but basically I wrote this awhile ago before the raid was out on classic. There was a mechanic that was added on a few private servers years ago where he summoned a group of flying adds, and that's what I had remembered - I completely forgot about it when the raid came out and never thought about the difference. I'll fix it though, thanks for pointing it out.