Jump to content
FORUMS

Recommended Posts

Guest JayD

Thank you! Saved me a headache. Worked on the first try.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Anony Mouse
On 7/15/2020 at 6:20 PM, Guest JayD said:

Thank you! Saved me a headache. Worked on the first try.

And yet, I've played nearly 100 games with this deck and still haven't been able to beat Lady Vashj.  No matter what I do, it has a counter.  And, worse, most of the time my hand is full of spells I just can't use either because I don't have a minion on the board or because I don't have enough mana.  As far as I'm concerned, this deck sucks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Guest Anony Mouse said:

And yet, I've played nearly 100 games with this deck and still haven't been able to beat Lady Vashj.  No matter what I do, it has a counter.  And, worse, most of the time my hand is full of spells I just can't use either because I don't have a minion on the board or because I don't have enough mana.  As far as I'm concerned, this deck sucks.

The main problem with Hearthstone decks + solo adventures is that, on the hardest bosses, success depends on you getting the right card order AND the opponent getting the wrong card order. So in this case you need minions first and a bit of removal, then spells to buff those minions, all while hoping Vashj does not get her good removal or best tempo minions.

All comes down to luck, really.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest TimTim

After struggling mightily to beat Lady Vashj with a Resurrect Priest deck with no success, I stumbled onto this article and found that I had 28 of the 30 cards so I decided to give it a try (added a Psychopomp and an additional Invoke).

Long story short, won on the first try!  Following the strategy text, I just focused on taking out her minions until I eventually got a board presence.  Also, I made sure not to take out the 0-3 that draws cards (I believe there was another draw-er in there too later on), and eventually won by fatigue.

Thanks Kat!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/10/2020 at 10:23 PM, Guest TimTim said:

After struggling mightily to beat Lady Vashj with a Resurrect Priest deck with no success, I stumbled onto this article and found that I had 28 of the 30 cards so I decided to give it a try (added a Psychopomp and an additional Invoke).

Long story short, won on the first try!  Following the strategy text, I just focused on taking out her minions until I eventually got a board presence.  Also, I made sure not to take out the 0-3 that draws cards (I believe there was another draw-er in there too later on), and eventually won by fatigue.

Thanks Kat!

Glad to hear it! And you're very welcome!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest EZpeezee

I modified by removing some of the buffs card and added more removal spells and minions.  This deck worked

 

### Lady vashj Priest
# Class: Priest
# Format: Standard
# Year of the Phoenix
#
# 1x (0) Forbidden Words
# 2x (1) Renew
# 2x (2) Penance
# 1x (2) Sethekk Veilweaver
# 2x (2) Shadow Word: Death
# 2x (2) Shadow Word: Pain
# 2x (3) Gift of Luminance
# 1x (3) Shadow Madness
# 2x (4) Brittlebone Destroyer
# 2x (4) Grave Rune
# 2x (4) Holy Nova
# 2x (5) Convincing Infiltrator
# 2x (5) Sandhoof Waterbearer
# 2x (5) Shield of Galakrond
# 2x (5) Time Rip
# 2x (6) Aeon Reaver
# 1x (7) Galakrond, the Unspeakable

AAECAZ/HAgTcAZibA5u6A8jAAw3JBtMK1wqClAPRpQOZqQPZrAP+rgPNrwOZtgOTugOnywPWzgMA

# To use this deck, copy it to your clipboard and create a new deck in Hearthstone
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Gergopapi

Yep. This deck indeed sucks. Holy nova against only 10/10 minions? Bet this man doesn’t even know what hearthstone is. He puts 5 mana minions as lowest while opponent swarms the board with 2 mana 7/7s. Give this man a dislike!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...