Jump to content
FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Stan

Regalia of the Fabled Adventurers Heirloom Set with Set Bonuses in Shadowlands

Recommended Posts

41950-heirlooms-scale-to-level-120-in-pa

A new patch went live recently on the Beta, so we're breaking it down today to highlight what's new and we'll start with items, namely the new Heirloom set called Regalia of the Fabled Adventurers and its set bonuses.

Although the system has not been fully implemented yet on the Beta, Blizzard added new Heirlooms with the previously-mentioned set bonuses to the game.

The new Heirloom set is called Regalia of the Fabled Adventurers and consists of 7 armor pieces:

Set Bonuses

  • 2-Piece Set BonusMaximizing Rests Maximizing Rests - Rested experience consumed 30% slower.
  • 3-Piece Set BonusBattlefield Resourcefulness Battlefield Resourcefulness - Increases your out-of-combat regeneration in the outdoors, normal dungeons and battlegrounds.
  • 4-Piece Set BonusFlash of Brilliance Flash of Brilliance - Gaining a level triggers Burst of Knowledge, dealing 2,167 Holy damage to nearby enemies and granting you 40% Primary Stat for 2 min. Defeating additional enemies can extend this effect.
  • 6-Piece Set BonusMaximizing Rests Maximizing Rests - Rested experience consumed an additional 30% slower.

Other Heirloom items added on the Beta include the following items that have no effects/stats thus far:

You can find more details about all leveling changes coming in Shadowlands in our guide.

Related Shadowlands Beta Build 35432 News

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I do not like Flash of Brilliance/Burst of Knowledge at all. Most of the time when you level up, it's after a quest turn-in, or at the end of a dungeon/bg. In a town, those 2 mins are used up selling, repairing, planning next quest route, grabbing food/drink, and if not, the travel time to the next area with quest mobs to kill will eat up a lot of that time in most cases. (Sidenote - I *really* hope their idea is not that we'll get the buff and then race to the nearest hostile enemies to grind out XP. Unless mob XP gets significantly raised, that's not going to be a good use of time at all.)

At the end of a dungeon, you've got quest turn-ins to do (think Utgarde - run back to start), new gear to equip (and/or transmog), and the zone-out loading time (which varies wildly, I know). Besides that, for both dungeons and BGs (a main source of xp/levels), you can't control when your queue pops, potentially leaving you with a bad taste as you zone out with nothing worthwhile to kill and a wasted buff (and therefore, set bonus).  I feel like players are going to end up getting very little use from this buff. I'd rather have a reduced, permanent + to primary stats that is constant or a set bonus comparable to a weapon enchant that can proc randomly rather than a buff I have to prepare for and try to optimize.

The other set bonuses are fine - I like the Rested XP one a lot. I wish we had an idea of how much the OOC regen bonus is boosted by for the set, but that will come in time, I'm sure. Personally, I feel with heirlooms (esp considering the gold many of us put into them over the years), the bonuses should be something the player can trigger themselves and take full advantage of on their timetable and not feel rushed by a forced buff. If the set bonus proc'd a flask or potion that you could consume at your leisure for the same effect, I'd be much more ok with it.

Others can (and I'm sure will) disagree, but my pre-SDL grind has had me leveling several Allied Race toons and, unless leveling in Wow changes drastically in SDL, I don't feel like that buff will improve the experience.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, ORCSMASH said:

 

The other set bonuses are fine - I like the Rested XP one a lot. I wish we had an idea of how much the OOC regen bonus is boosted by for the set,

Why do you liked the rested ones? It'd maybe last 1 extra level for 10 days logged out at an inn. Fine if you've just got loads of alts parked for levelling later, but most of the time you make an alt to play it. 

As for OOC regen, when was the last time you had to wait to regen in open world content? The only time I can think of (and I've done 3 allied races recently) was between 117-120 maybe once or twice. 

At first glance, they look interesting granted, but thinking about it, they're all kinda useless...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, Bobbis said:

Why do you liked the rested ones? It'd maybe last 1 extra level for 10 days logged out at an inn. Fine if you've just got loads of alts parked for levelling later, but most of the time you make an alt to play it. 

As for OOC regen, when was the last time you had to wait to regen in open world content? The only time I can think of (and I've done 3 allied races recently) was between 117-120 maybe once or twice. 

At first glance, they look interesting granted, but thinking about it, they're all kinda useless...

Firstly, my experience lately has been that rested XP accumulates much faster than it used to. I am leveling one toon at a time, though I do still have 2-3 max level toons I do stuff on here and there, so I don't level that toon every day. With each expansion coming with a character boost now, even new players don't have to do marathon leveling runs, so having a toon sit for a day to get half a level of rested XP can happen just while you're doing stuff on higher level characters naturally. (And, of course, due to how you gain XP, that half-level of rested XP actually boosts a lot more than that.) To answer your question though, I like the rested XP bonus because, especially as a 2-set bonus, it's not overwhelmingly powerful, but it puts the decision of how and when to make use of that bonus in the players' hands. This creates agency, which creates engagement with the leveling process itself. If you're marathon-leveling only one toon without many breaks, you may not get much use out of it, but essentially it's a 30% bonus to the 'rested' time you spend logged out, which, when you think about it, isn't too bad.

As for your second query, quite often, actually. I'm leveling a vulpera survival hunter with a full set of enchanted heirlooms, but even I sometimes pull too many and/or too quickly and get knocked below 40% health. Again, no, it's not that big of a deal, but it is a nice, forward-facing minor set bonus that eliminates some downtime. Also, some classes have a much bigger problem with longevity than others - warriors pre-Victory Rush, for example. Not to mention, if you read the tooltip closely, this also applies to normal dungeons AND battlegrounds, which can come in extremely handy, especially if you like to level with PvP and play Horde, which has a notorious lack of healers, especially in sub-110 brackets.

Don't have a healer on a cart in Silvershard Mines? At 40% health with the EFC in your sights, one minute left and your nearest healer on the other side of the map? Got a random dungeon group that lost a healer but that can still kill trash packs without dying, but is at low health afterwards? Well, this might help, depending on how much of a bonus it gives, hence why I said I do wish we had some idea of the specific regen +% it's going to give.

So, essentially, I don't mind the first two because they're minor bonuses just there to support the XP bonus loss and I think they do the job of leading to a major set bonus well (though I admit I think they should be reversed: 2p<--->4p), but I do not like the major FoB/BoK set bonus because it is an underwhelming, unpredictable, and frankly, weak idea that is supposed to 'make up' for the loss of the heirlooms' XP bonuses and I think falls flat due to lack of any real agency on the player's part. I hope that answered your questions. Cheers!

 

EDIT: P.S. - I just logged into my vulpera hunter, level 103. I had eaten up all his rested XP last night and had been logged out of him for about 24 hours and he had over 40% of a level's worth of rested XP today. Unless they have some racial I don't remember, it seems that rested XP accumulates quite quickly now.

Edited by ORCSMASH

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

yeeey give them a bg pvp advantage, cause the set on it's own is not big enough.
I mean ever since the conception of heirlooms my pvp participation during leveling took a heavy hit.
Twinks were bad enough, now everyone is a twink or 5% from it and now, unless you can maintain combat, they might even regenerate?

I mean as stated above, the OOC regen is a lot less of a deal than it used to be in vanilla and the whole bonus is misplaced, yet since there is a lack of actual exact number component I guess we'll never know.

The burst is a "nice touch" but also can be fairly useless, but then again, who cares, it's a bonus, it's not a neccesity.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So here is my fun take on this, and it will probably be seen as me complaining. I have every single heirloom in the game, every one, including the Panderia heirloom blues. Now they are being gutted and we have new set bonuses. I understand they want to cut down the xp bonus but I am sure they could have tried something different. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/6/2020 at 11:12 AM, ORCSMASH said:

Firstly, my experience lately has been that rested XP accumulates much faster than it used to. I am leveling one toon at a time, though I do still have 2-3 max level toons I do stuff on here and there, so I don't level that toon every day. With each expansion coming with a character boost now, even new players don't have to do marathon leveling runs, so having a toon sit for a day to get half a level of rested XP can happen just while you're doing stuff on higher level characters naturally. (And, of course, due to how you gain XP, that half-level of rested XP actually boosts a lot more than that.) To answer your question though, I like the rested XP bonus because, especially as a 2-set bonus, it's not overwhelmingly powerful, but it puts the decision of how and when to make use of that bonus in the players' hands. This creates agency, which creates engagement with the leveling process itself. If you're marathon-leveling only one toon without many breaks, you may not get much use out of it, but essentially it's a 30% bonus to the 'rested' time you spend logged out, which, when you think about it, isn't too bad.

As for your second query, quite often, actually. I'm leveling a vulpera survival hunter with a full set of enchanted heirlooms, but even I sometimes pull too many and/or too quickly and get knocked below 40% health. Again, no, it's not that big of a deal, but it is a nice, forward-facing minor set bonus that eliminates some downtime. Also, some classes have a much bigger problem with longevity than others - warriors pre-Victory Rush, for example. Not to mention, if you read the tooltip closely, this also applies to normal dungeons AND battlegrounds, which can come in extremely handy, especially if you like to level with PvP and play Horde, which has a notorious lack of healers, especially in sub-110 brackets.

Don't have a healer on a cart in Silvershard Mines? At 40% health with the EFC in your sights, one minute left and your nearest healer on the other side of the map? Got a random dungeon group that lost a healer but that can still kill trash packs without dying, but is at low health afterwards? Well, this might help, depending on how much of a bonus it gives, hence why I said I do wish we had some idea of the specific regen +% it's going to give.

So, essentially, I don't mind the first two because they're minor bonuses just there to support the XP bonus loss and I think they do the job of leading to a major set bonus well (though I admit I think they should be reversed: 2p<--->4p), but I do not like the major FoB/BoK set bonus because it is an underwhelming, unpredictable, and frankly, weak idea that is supposed to 'make up' for the loss of the heirlooms' XP bonuses and I think falls flat due to lack of any real agency on the player's part. I hope that answered your questions. Cheers!

 

EDIT: P.S. - I just logged into my vulpera hunter, level 103. I had eaten up all his rested XP last night and had been logged out of him for about 24 hours and he had over 40% of a level's worth of rested XP today. Unless they have some racial I don't remember, it seems that rested XP accumulates quite quickly now.

Fair points, I can see what you mean however:

- creates player agency, by encouraging you to be logged out to gain the rested xp? Surely that's the opposite of agency. I have all classes inc some multiples at 120, so if levelling a new char it's the allied races for the heritage so tend to go all out to do it quick, which means I'd hardly use two of the bonuses at all.

- Are you forgetting to get your pet to taunt / MD to pet? Oddly I did a void elf SV hunter (have a human that was SV main until 8.3 and BM became OP...) and had no issues. This could be down to knowing the spec well enough so can see how a newer player benefits tbf. Of the bonuses this one is the best and you give some good examples of it being useful even to experienced players.

- Agreed on the bursty set bonus, as many have said accross platforms, the main time you ding is on quest hand in, or end of dungeons, the dmg is useless and there's usually not something to kill for 2m...

- According to WoWpedia and WiWiki it's 5% per 8 hours logged in an Inn, truth be told unsure on Vulpera racials

 

edit: as with 1st point, I likely won't use them again, unless a new class is added or an amazing allied race, so could really keep my oar out, but they just seem so... meh? underwhelming? I've had plenty of use out of them, have no regrets on buying them, nor issue with the costs as some seem to, but just feel there's room for much more out of them. Set bonus, great idea, actual bonuses, meh.

Edited by Bobbis
edit

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/7/2020 at 5:37 PM, Bobbis said:

Fair points, I can see what you mean however:

- creates player agency, by encouraging you to be logged out to gain the rested xp? Surely that's the opposite of agency. I have all classes inc some multiples at 120, so if levelling a new char it's the allied races for the heritage so tend to go all out to do it quick, which means I'd hardly use two of the bonuses at all.

My point to the agency of this bonus is that the player gets to use that rested bonus on whatever activity they like. They could, if they wish, choose to go straight to Org/SW upon logging in, lock their XP, go do a bunch of quests, turn the XP back on and then use the bonus only on quest turn-ins to avoid eating that XP up with mob kills. Yes, this is unlikely and inefficient, but it's possible. More realistically, they can choose to use the bonus XP on dungeon or bg runs, grinding mobs (if anyone actually does that anymore), or just questing normally. It's a lot more agency than a buff that comes along randomly like the 4p FoB/Bok buff. I did concede, of course, that marathon players won't get much use out of it, perhaps then it is better as the lowest set bonus possible.

Quote

- Are you forgetting to get your pet to taunt / MD to pet? Oddly I did a void elf SV hunter (have a human that was SV main until 8.3 and BM became OP...) and had no issues. This could be down to knowing the spec well enough so can see how a newer player benefits tbf. Of the bonuses this one is the best and you give some good examples of it being useful even to experienced players.

Since I didn't say earlier, yeah, I am an experienced player (20+ toons at 110 or higher; at least ten 120s; maxed a hunter every xpac except WotLK), and it's for that reason exactly that I sometimes pull too much, overestimating what I can actually handle with my full set of enchanted heirlooms XD. And, of course, Growl does have a CD, so when I pull 6+ world mobs, it can get dicey since I tend to pull more threat than my pet on mobs it's not actively attacking. I don't die, it was just an example of where the OOC regen could potentially come in handy while leveling - basically cutting down on downtime between pulls in every situation.

Quote

- Agreed on the bursty set bonus, as many have said accross platforms, the main time you ding is on quest hand in, or end of dungeons, the dmg is useless and there's usually not something to kill for 2m...

- According to WoWpedia and WiWiki it's 5% per 8 hours logged in an Inn, truth be told unsure on Vulpera racials

 

edit: as with 1st point, I likely won't use them again, unless a new class is added or an amazing allied race, so could really keep my oar out, but they just seem so... meh? underwhelming? I've had plenty of use out of them, have no regrets on buying them, nor issue with the costs as some seem to, but just feel there's room for much more out of them. Set bonus, great idea, actual bonuses, meh.

I totally understand what you're saying in your addendum. I love alts, and leveling them, just to have certain race/class combos that I think would be fun to play, but I understand there are plenty of players who have all the characters they're ever going to play. To correct something I said in my earlier post: I said the 2p and 4p should be swapped. I originally meant 'swap 2p and 3p', but after reading your response, perhaps the rested bonus XP is the most useless and should remain the lowest (2p) bonus. I think we're both in agreement that the heirloom set bonuses are a good idea, but so far the execution doesn't seem that great.

Lastly, I'm a fan of WoWpedia/WoWwiki, but I've found things on there to be incorrect or out of date many times. If I remember correctly, wowwiki was all but discontinued when wowpedia came online and now most of it's articles are copypasta'd from WoWpedia. YMMV of course, but I always take what I read there with a grain of salt. I will freely admit when I'm wrong, but I stand by the information I provided about the rested XP I accumulated that day.

Regardless, it's been a pleasure to read your responses and engage in a thoughtful, civil conversation with someone about upcoming mechanics. That's part of the reason I like to comment and talk to people here. The IV community seems a lot more...'reasonable' than some others. Anyways, take care and, as always, cheers!

Edited by ORCSMASH

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The agency thing, I agree it's always good to have more rested or it last longer, and great for players to do what they want with it. But it's still promoting being logged out of the game to get the rested in the first place, just seems odd. And just meh given most people buy/bought looms to level quickly.  

8 hours ago, ORCSMASH said:

Since I didn't say earlier, yeah, I am an experienced player (20+ toons at 110 or higher; at least ten 120s; maxed a hunter every xpac except WotLK), and it's for that reason exactly that I sometimes pull too much, overestimating what I can actually handle with my full set of enchanted heirlooms XD. And, of course, Growl does have a CD, so when I pull 6+ world mobs, it can get dicey since I tend to pull more threat than my pet on mobs it's not actively attacking. I don't die, it was just an example of where the OOC regen could potentially come in handy while leveling - basically cutting down on downtime between pulls in every situation.

Yeah that makes more sense ? gotta have that misdirect macro ready for the big pulls haha I had assumed experienced given the other comments to be fair, but perhaps new to hunter, or SV at least. Since BM it's never an issue as pet does all the dmg, and MM is slow boring but hits hard.

8 hours ago, ORCSMASH said:

I think we're both in agreement that the heirloom set bonuses are a good idea, but so far the execution doesn't seem that great.

Definitely ?

8 hours ago, ORCSMASH said:

Lastly, I'm a fan of WoWpedia/WoWwiki, but I've found things on there to be incorrect or out of date many times. If I remember correctly, wowwiki was all but discontinued when wowpedia came online and now most of it's articles are copypasta'd from WoWpedia. YMMV of course, but I always take what I read there with a grain of salt. I will freely admit when I'm wrong, but I stand by the information I provided about the rested XP I accumulated that day.

Yeah I did find it a little off tbf, but seemed reasonable that 2/3 sources would be right and couldn't see (read didn't look v hard) a date on them. 

8 hours ago, ORCSMASH said:

Regardless, it's been a pleasure to read your responses and engage in a thoughtful, civil conversation with someone about upcoming mechanics. That's part of the reason I like to comment and talk to people here. The IV community seems a lot more...'reasonable' than some others. Anyways, take care and, as always, cheers!

Indeed! Is why I prefer IV to WH, you get notified and links to replies to your comments, and they can become a proper conversation, not just a 5-10 page mess.

Best of luck with the alts!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Similar Content

    • By Starym
      A long-running fan discussion/theory has been confirmed in the upcoming "World of Warcraft: Folk & Fairy Tales of Azeroth" book, as the female Gnome's original dragon form is actually male.
      In a story from the book, Chromie and Kalecgos are talking about her choice of humanoid form during the "Visage Day" ceremony, and during it confirm a long-standing theory that Chromie is in fact originally a male dragon:

      Source: Spichora.
      Her dragon name, Chronormu, has long been a matter of speculation, even producing a (now somewhat confusing) voice line for her in Heroes of the Storm, where she remarks "No, it is not a male name. You clearly don't understand the intricacies of dragon culture." The line can now be seen as a joke or even Chromie just not wanting to talk about the matter at the time, or just attributed to the Nexus' general weirdness. In any case, HotS isn't canon for the Warcraft universe anyway, but at least we now have the definitive answer to the naming question!
      There's plenty of interesting (and surprisingly non-toxic, for the most part) discussions on the subject over in the reddit thread, from dragon naming conventions to representation, so head on over there for more. And of course, big thanks to Spichora for sharing that excerpt from the story!
    • By Staff
      Soul Ash drop rates in Torghast will be increased by 50% in Patch 9.1 and repeated runs will still give you some Soul Ash.
      In the Morgan Day interview with Sloot, we learned some interesting Torghast improvements that are planned for Chains of Domination.
      It's not planned to allow characters to level up from 50 to 60 by just doing Torghast, but Morgan is excited about such a feature and he would like to see it implemented in the game in a future update. Soul Ash drop rates will be increased by 50% in Patch 9.1. With new Torghast Layers (9-12), it should be fairly easy to farm Soul Ash for your alts & mains. You can buy an item from Torghast brokers for 1,500 Soul Ash that grants your alt 1,300 Soul Ash in Chains of Domination. Soul Ash can be farmed repeatedly in Chains of Domination. You will receive a portion of Soul Ash from repeated farming. You can find a full recap of the interview here.
    • By Stan
      A new faction called The Archivist's Codex can be found in Korthia and its quartermaster sells Conduit upgrades and Sockets for Season 2 gear in Patch 9.1.
      The Archivist's Codex quartermaster is Archivist Roh-Suir. He can be found at 62 / 22 in Korthia (Reliquary of Remembrance).
      The new Korthian currency is called Cataloged Research: "As you bring the Archivist Relics he will catalog it which will allow you to start Field Studies to learn more about them or identify relics in his care that you can use in the field."
      You collect Archivist Relics in Korthia that you turn in for Cataloged Research.
      Roh-Suir sells Codex of Untapped Soulbinding - PH for 3,000 Catalogue Research that can be used to discover an upgrade to a random Conduit from among your lowest item level Conduits, up to Item Level 252.
      For 5,000 Catalogue Research, you can buy a Spatial Realignment Apparatus mk2 NYI that allows you to put sockets into Season 2 items. 

      Both items are time-gated and require Tier 6 research level with the Archivist's Codex, so Stygia will be only good for buying Item Level 200 catchup gear in Chains of Domination.

    • By Stan
      A recap of the latest Paladin changes from the 9.1 PTR Build 38627.
      Paladin
      Blizzard documented a 10% damage reduction to Ashen Hallow and Hammer of Wrath in the latest 9.1 update notes, but the changes didn't go live in Build 38627.
      Baseline
      Crusader Strike now costs 11% of Base Mana (was 9% of Base Mana). Flash of Light - Expends a large amount of mana to quickly heal a friendly target for [ 168% 202% of Spell Power ]. Holy
      Infusion of Light - Your critical Holy Shocks reduce the cost of your next Flash of Light by 30% or increase the healing of cause your next Holy Light by 30%. to generate 1 Holy Power. Holy Paladin (Spec Aura) // Damage of All Abilities reduced by 8%. Decreases damage/healing by 8%: Blessed Hammer, Consecration, Crusader Strike, Eye for an Eye, Final Reckoning, Glimmer of Light, Holy Prism, Holy Shield, Holy Shock, Judgment, Light's Hammer, Sanctified Wrath, Shield of the Righteous, Zeal Decreases damage/healing by 10%: Judgment Crusader's Might (Level 15 Talent) - Crusader Strike reduces the cooldown of Holy Shock by 1.5 1.0 sec. Protection
      Protection Paladin (Spec Aura) - Increases damage/healing by 67% 39%: Flash of Light Retribution
      Retribution Paladin (Spec Aura) - Increases damage/healing by 67% 39%: Flash of Light
    • By Staff
      Here comes the official megadungeon preview, as the Broker city of Tazavesh gets a detailed look, including everyone's favorite (and only) Infinite pirate dragon.
      Take a Day Trip to Tazavesh, the Veiled Market (source)
      Gather your party and discover exotic wares and strange creatures in the new eight-boss Mythic mega-dungeon; Tazavesh: the Veiled Market. Set in a bazaar of the mysterious brokers, you’ll face off against dastardly assassins, four-armed broker guards, an infinite pirate dragon, and other enemies as you chase down a wayward broker before she can unleash the might of a stolen artifact to realize her own designs.
      This Mythic-only instance can reward players with loot coveted by broker society—including a dazzling assortment of weaponry, otherworldly pets, and a mount.
      Meet Your Guide: Al’dalil
      To gain access to Tazavesh, the Veiled Market you’ll complete a short series of quests beginning with the Innkeeper, Host Ta’rela, in The Idyllia section of Oribos. In “The All’ey Cat of Oribos” you’ll be asked to meet up with a mysterious contact named Al’dalil who will introduce you to the world of the cartels, their complicated relationships, and their propensity for ingenious wordplay. He’ll act as your guide from time to time as you make your way through the dungeon.
      Bosses: 8
      Difficulty: Mythic
      Players: 5
      The ruthless cartel boss So’leah means to conduct a heist that spans the realms in order to claim Progenitor secrets. Her only opposition is the disgraced broker Al’dalil and his ragtag crew who must navigate the mysterious Veiled Market and stop So’leah before she claims this forbidden power.
      Zo’phex the Sentinel- To gain entry into the cosmic wonders hidden beyond the gilded gates of Tazavesh, all must pass the sentinel, Zo’phex.  Obsessed with security, Zo’phex ensures any contraband is immediately incinerated along with anyone holding the offending items.
      The Menagerie- The Xy cartel “acquire” rare and valuable items to sell within their menagerie. Nothing is off-limits, exotic beasts, forbidden technology, even cursed artifacts are all on display. They guarantee to have your heart’s desire, as long as you can pay the price.
      Mailroom Mayhem- Something has gone wrong at the Primary Office for Sending Things (P.O.S.T.), Dimensional portals are scattering deliveries and the automation that runs the office is malfunctioning. If the chaos is not sorted soon, the city could go postal.
      Au’myza’s Oasis- The drinks are ethereal, the ambiance intoxicating, and the live performers may not leave that way if they fail to please the crowd. Within Tazavesh, this is the only neutral space where brokers from every cartel gather to deal in the shadows.
      So’azmi- Among brokers who live by the blade, none match So’azmi’s skill. Cartel So’s lethal assassin, So’azmi is always perfecting his technique. As such, it gives him great pleasure to instruct his enemies in the art of fighting before delivering his final stroke.
      Hylbrande- Left to guard an ancient Titan artifact, its recent theft has awoken, Hylbrande, Sword of the keepers. The only hope of escape is to dismantle the myriad of security protocols at Hylbrande’s command or become permanent residents of the tomb.
      Timecap’n Hooktail -Months of planning went down the latrine when So’leah appeared in the middle of Timecap’n Hooktail’s heist and stole her prize. Consumed by rage, the pirate queen unleashes her true form and rampages over anyone caught in her path.
      So’leah- So’leah’s thirst for power culminates in this final battle. Unleashing a force she does not fully understand, the cartel boss is transformed into a creature of unbridled ferocity. As rampant energy spills from the artifact, So’leah must be stopped before her actions tear down Tazavesh’s foundations.
      Are you ready to test your bartering skills against the best? We'll see you in the market.
×
×
  • Create New...