FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Stan

Soulbind Conduits

Guest Error on page
On 8/23/2020 at 12:21 AM, Stan said:

This thread is for feedback on our Soulbind Conduits guide.

You have a demon hunter guide where the Death knight guide should be.

6 minutes ago, Guest Error on page said:

You have a demon hunter guide where the Death knight guide should be.

Let me fix this real quick, thanks for letting us know.

Guest Incorrect Informatio

Your guide indicates that all soulbinds have three potency conduit slots.  This is incorrect.   One of each per covenant has three potency, one of each has three finesse, and one of each has three defensive.

13 hours ago, Guest Incorrect Informatio said:

Your guide indicates that all soulbinds have three potency conduit slots.  This is incorrect.   One of each per covenant has three potency, one of each has three finesse, and one of each has three defensive.

Hey, so I went to check this in game and all the Soulbinds come with 3 Potency Conduit slots as stated in the guide, so there's nothing wrong there. Here's the proof:

WoWScrnShot_091820_102703.jpg

WoWScrnShot_091820_102709.jpg

WoWScrnShot_091820_102713.jpg

Soulbinds now seem to have a fixed set of empty conduit slots: 3 Potency/2 Finesse/2 Endurance, so I'm fixing that and removing the configurations, thanks for your feedback.

Guest Abalam

it is bad that you will have to select a certain Covenant, for pvp / raids/m+ and etc. They decided to add quite a lot of mechanics at the beginning of the addon, but many of them are quite interesting and will somehow diversify the gameplay. To understand all of this will have to spend quite a lot of time, but nevertheless thank you for the guide guys

Guest Streammz

This page still mentions that all soulbinds have 3 potency slots, which is not the case anymore.

All my 3 nightfae soulbinds have 3 endurance slots, and 2 potency/finesse slots now. This was a change made in beta.

On 11/29/2020 at 1:40 PM, Guest Streammz said:

This page still mentions that all soulbinds have 3 potency slots, which is not the case anymore.

All my 3 nightfae soulbinds have 3 endurance slots, and 2 potency/finesse slots now. This was a change made in beta.

This has been fixed, thanks for your feedback!

Guest Sly

This guide indicates you can get conduits for obtaining exalted with the new factions- thats not true for Revendreth. I don't know about the others, but the fact Revendreth doesn't have it leads me to believe none of the others do either.

Guest Leathercraft

I was looking for something to describe how to best upgrade the Ilvl of the conduits.  There's mention of the item you can buy in the Maw.  I however was looking for something a bit more detailed.  Like which ones drop in raid, which Ilvl drop from what raid level,  What dungeon bosses drop what conduits and what Ilvl corresponds to what M+ lvl.  I haven't seen any from world quests for a while, so I'm assuming that you can only get up to a certain lvl with world quests.  If I could rally up to 226 on the ones I need for my spec, without ever having to buy one with stygia I'd be happy.  Why would I want to waste time in the Maw getting stygia for conduits that aren't even my spec?

10 hours ago, Qpe said:

"Alternatively, you can upgrade Conduits by completing more difficult content or through Unbound Reality Fragment IconUnbound Reality Fragment sold by Ve'nari in The Maw."

This information is inaccurate, ve'nari does no longer sell the item stated.

Thanks, I've updated the outdated reference.