FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Starym

Possible Diablo 3 Season 22 Delay and Diablo 4 Q3 Update

50777-season-21-power-hotfixes-visual-an

We have a few blue posts for the Diablo franchise, as community manager PezRadar has chimed in on two very high interest issues. Let's start with a possible delay for Diablo 3 Season 22, which should also be about a month and change away if recent season durations are any indication, but this one might take a little longer:

Blizzard LogoD3 Season 22 (source)

Randomice

Tbh the s22 and q3 update is too clumped up. They need to spread the hyoe trains abit

after all the silence you could clarify a bit more on both q3 and ptr notes tbh

Quarterly Blog.

PTR is still a bit further down.

"A bit further down" is a pretty loose definition, but if the season is indeed scheduled to end in a month, and with the new PTR lasting 2 weeks + 1 additional week to implement the changes, it seems like we might get an extended Season 21. Putting aside the actual information shared, the very short responses are somewhat uncharacteristic for PezRadar, making the whole thing a little weird.

We're also all still waiting for the third quarterly update for Diablo 4, which is due to arrive by the end of this month, as pointed out by official forum user Venaliter, and PezRadar confirmed this in another somewhat weird post:

Blizzard LogoD4 Quarterly Update (source)

Venaliter

Third quarter ends the end of September. Anywhere from now, to slightly past then.

This is the expected.

So nothing new there, the update is coming, probably around the end of this month (and you can check out the previous two here and here).

• Thanks 2

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this