FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Fearmoar

Suggestions for the Icy Veins site.

I request Icyveins to make a Favicon for the site. im OCD and would really like you guys to make one for the site when I pin it. :) thanks Fellow Icyveins user ~ Fearmoar

If a Favicon is the item in front of the website then there already is one. Atleast for me there is.

Posted Image

I suggest that icy veins makes more guides like for some pvp and maybe some rp set guides (like cook, miner etc. etc.).

PvP guides are on thte to-do-list, but right now class guides, raid/dungeon guides and zones/questing guides are top priority for MoP release.

I'm am not sure what exactly you mean with RP guides, I have never seen any. What would they contain?

• Like 1

I can confirm (though it's not really needed) that PvP guides are "in the oven", although dungeon/raid guides take priority for now. Hopefully, we can start putting out PvP content not too late after the start of Season 12.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Stan
      We've developed a Heroes of the Storm helper app in collaboration with Overwolf that is powered by our guides. The app is called Icy Heroes and is currently in beta testing. It detects the Heroes on both teams, gives you talent recommendations based on your chosen build, and it's completely FREE! 
      Table of Contents 
      Introduction How to Get Started Introduction 
      We at Icy Veins are excited to bring you our Heroes of the Storm helper app developed in collaboration with Overwolf called Icy Heroes.
      The app will detect the Hero you choose at the start of the match, give you build suggestions, and notify you which talent to pick while playing.
      The Home screen displays Global Stats and win rates of all Heroes. We gather data about win rates, picked/banned Heroes, and hope to make use of this data in the future to help you during the draft to pick and ban Heroes.

The Heroes tab has all the Heroes listed alphabetically based on their roles (Tanks, Bruisers, Ranged Assassins, Melee Assassins, Supports, Healers).

The app is powered by guides taken directly from our site and each Hero comes with a basic overview, abilities list, recommended builds list, talents discussion, and useful tips & tricks to help you become a better player!

The Current Game tab provides quick access to all Heroes currently in-game, allowing you to look up information about them without opening a browser.

[Return to Top]
      How to Get Started 
      Click here to download Icy Heroes and launch the app; Launch Heroes of the Storm; Pick a Game Mode and start a match. The app will automatically detect your chosen Hero as well as Heroes on both teams. After loading into the game, you will be prompted with a screen and muss press Alt+F to pick the desired build for your Hero.

The app will automatically suggest talent recommendations based on the build you have chosen.

You can bring up the app at any time or make it disappear by pressing Alt+F.
      Note that the app is still in beta, and we're looking forward to your feedback and suggestions!
      Download Icy Heroes Now
      [Return to Top]
      We present to you Icy Heroes, the Heroes of the Storm helper app.
    • By Lavundi
      Hello guys.
      I have an issue to open the "Heroes" section. It won't open anything and the site keeps White (screenshot). 
      It doesn't matter wich browser I'm using and some other friends have the same issue. 
      Maybe you could check it out? 

Thanks and Keep your work going on :)
    • By Kharth
      Recently the hover links don't work on the site anymore. Like when they link a spell and you mouse over it and it shows the tooltip. Any ideas what could cause this?
      Didn't know if this was the correct forum for this or not.
    • By Brerathiel
      As the title suggests - I think it's time that we discuss our Beacon(s) and their place in the current 'meta'.
      Most of you will probably not agree with me but I feel like there's a very limited impact to beacon currently. When Legion was first announced I was thrilled at the prospect of tanks losing the 'I am a wall of iron....' and becoming more dependent on their healers again. And I say this despite playing a Guardian Druid for most of WoD with raiding Mythic throughout the expansion.
      Once more it was going to be down to your healers to keep you level and you would focus primarily on smoothing out the damage intake while still picking up adds, tank swaps, controlling pace, positioning etc. (the list goes on and on obviously!). Healing yourself was no longer to be your responsibility!
      Currently it feels like we've moved too far away from that again. Now this - of course, being an issue not only for paladins but an overall issue with the current state of tanking.
      But I digress.... The reason why I feel Beacon needs to be reworked slightly is because currently beacon is having a very minor effective healing vs the overhealing it 'provides'. I've heard several arguments for this. Some feel that 'it is free overhealing so why should we care?' but I lean to the side of: What is the point of having a spell, which is undoubtedly one of our core abilities, that have such a low impact?
      I feel like some tuning is in order for it. Maybe rework what it actually does? Tuning overall healing throughput of tanks?
      Rework our mastery to be more interactive with throughput in relation to beacons?
      I can't really offer any substantial solutions to the problem but I still feel that it is, in fact, a problem.
      What are your thoughts on this? Has Blizzard dug themselves into a hole again with the current state of tanking or could a rework of the Beacon sort the issue so that it feels that Holy Paladins are once more the Go-To 'Tank Healer' with a more impactful kit? 
    • By TIG
      What's up with the site?
      Missing text and no drop down menus
      I have disabled adblock and it's still messing around