What's up with the site?

Missing text and no drop down menus

I have disabled adblock and it's still messing around

IV.jpg

icyveins.jpg

Update, back from walking the dog and rebooted the pc

All is well again with the site and Poppy (my Jack Russell)  is thankful :D

IV2.jpg

Might have been a rogue ad that was causing the issue there! Glad to see that it fixed itself though. Thanks for coming by to report it anyway :)

• Like 1

No worries, if you have any other questions or if the issue re-occurs, just let us know! Also, if it does happen again, try to remember if there are any similarities between what you were doing or if you can re-create it. If we can re-create an issue, it's way easier for us to fix it!

So Im having a similar issue. The background on the site is all black and when I try to go to one of the class links for WoW nothing comes us at all. I cant access any of the class pages or any of the other features on the site pertaining to WoW. Any idea what could be causing this and if so is it something on my end or yours? Its been like this for me for a few days now. Ive tried restarting my pc and checking my ad blocker and nothing I do seems to work.

12 hours ago, ArchmageWholeShow said:

So Im having a similar issue.

Let me pass this on and I'll see if I can get a solution to you ASAP - sorry for the wait!

13 hours ago, ArchmageWholeShow said:

So Im having a similar issue. The background on the site is all black and when I try to go to one of the class links for WoW nothing comes us at all. I cant access any of the class pages or any of the other features on the site pertaining to WoW. Any idea what could be causing this and if so is it something on my end or yours? Its been like this for me for a few days now. Ive tried restarting my pc and checking my ad blocker and nothing I do seems to work.

Could you please share a screenshot of the problem?

The site was mucking around again last night;  thankfully it settled down and after a couple of page refreshes 

Posting a screeny if it's any help;  Warning, deploy your sunglasses

my eyes.jpg

Thanks a lot for the report. I'll let the agency know right away. Did you try using the "Report Advertisement" button beneath the ad? 

Naw,

I didn't think about the advert being a problem until I noticed the first screen I took had an advert for a travel company (hence the nice scenery overriding the page) and last night's advert having a bright yellow button possibly doing the same

I had refreshed the page a few times and it sorted itself out

1 hour ago, TIG said:

Naw,

I didn't think about the advert being a problem until I noticed the first screen I took had an advert for a travel company (hence the nice scenery overriding the page) and last night's advert having a bright yellow button possibly doing the same

I had refreshed the page a few times and it sorted itself out

I still sent the report to the ad agency, but it's difficult to investigate from just a screenshot, as they don't know which of their partners sent this particular. Clicking the report ad button makes sure that they get all the information they need about the ad ;)