Recently Browsing 0 members
No registered users viewing this page.
The racial armor man is back, as Arthur "Handclaw" Lorenz has finished up his next project! You may know him from his almost-insane project of creating racial armors for each class and race combination (almost 200 unique sets) or his more recent, but equally impressive Barrens Warfront concept (with even more themed armor sets, weapons, siege engines etc.), and possibly to a lesser extent for making a unique Icy Veins armor set for an Ogre Frost DK! And today we get some more of his brilliance, as he continues to update his "all class and race armor combos" dream, by adding the newly introduced Allied Race DKs to the mix. We also get to talk to him again after our big interview and hear the inspirations and thoughts behind the sets as well!
Also, it seems we're getting these ones courtesy of Halloween:
We're starting off with the Alliance, as we take a look at their side of the Allied Race addition (as well as a bonus Pandaren at the end):
And on to the Horde:
There are much more detailed images for each of the races over on Handclaw's Artstation, so make sure to head on over there, and meanwhile we're just going to pick our favorite:
If any of this looked cool to you, you should absolutely check out our interview with Handclaw and the massive race/class armor sets as well.
Arthur "Handclaw" Lorenz
Artstation Twitter Instagram
There's been a lot of crazyness going on with level scaling and low level players doing a whole lot of damage in the Shadowlands pre-patch, and today we see the power of a level 1... in WoW Classic! Retail isn't the only place to get crazy things done, as Exehn has geared up his Rogue minimum level twink to the maximum and is out for blood! The blood of insanely higher level players, that is, as he takes down players at levels 19-21.
Obviously his survival is mostly due to the high amounts of dodge he has due to his low level and the way agility scales (and only facing off against physical damage targets), but he still gets close to dying a lot, at which point the crazy fast healing from a bandage kicks in as well. The key in this particular video, however, is the Curse of Recklessness he is casting on himself via a Horde character he is also controlling, to get his Attack Power to some crazy levels (for a lvl1) - 284.
Exehn has also made a guide video to twinking your own level 1:
This is a really great one (in more ways than one), as KamuiCosplay has recreated Bolvar's giant hammer from the Shadowlands intro cinematic in great detail! Not only does it look good, but it also changes from its original fiery state to the more frosty one (which got him beaten up by some shadow chains), lights up with a whole lot of LEDs, produces smoke and more!
The build took a whole lot of time, clocking in at 150ish hours, which makes sense when you consider it has 451 LEDs, a smoke machine, a motion sensor and weight 2.3 KG! Luckily for us, the entire process was documented and we get to check out this video with the highlights!
0:00 - Intro
1:06 - Planning & Research
5:02 - Basic Construction
11:20 - Skulls
13:22 - Hiding the Circuit
14:50 - Handle + Smoke
17:00 - Bottom Part
19:08 - Adding Details
20:30 - Foam Clay
26:33 - Priming & Painting
30:30 - Weaving the Grip
33:40 - Done!
34:55 - Outro
Here are all the Shaman class changes that went live in Shadowlands Beta Build 36294.
Windfury Weapon - Imbue your main-hand weapon with the element of Wind for 60 min. Each main-hand attack has a 25% chance to trigger two extra attacks, dealing [ 10.8% [ 32.4% of Attack Power ] Physical damage each. Restoration
Earth Shield - Requires level 45 30. Covenant Abilities
Chain Harvest - Send a wave of anima at the target, which then jumps to additional nearby targets. Deals [ 310% [ 205% of Spell Power ] Shadow damage to up to 5 enemies, and restores [ 315% of Spell Power ] health to up to 5 allies. Legendary Powers
Echoes of Great Sundering (Elemental) - When you cast Earth Shock, your next Earthquake will deal 250% 175% additional damage. Skybreaker's Fiery Demise (Elemental) - Flame Shock damage over time critical strikes reduce the cooldown of Fire Elemental by 1.0 sec, and Flame Shock has a 30% 50% increased critical strike chance. Windspeaker's Lava Resurgence (Elemental) - When you cast Earth Shock, gain Lava Surge and increase the damage of your next Lava Burst by 30% 20%. Doom Winds (Enhancement) - Dropping Windfury Totem grants you 100% chance to gain Windfury Weapon for 8 and increases Windfury Weapon damage by 100% for 12 and increases Windfury Weapon damage by 100% for 12 sec. This can only occur once every 60 sec. Legacy of the Frost Witch (Enhancement) - Consuming 5 stacks of Maelstrom Weapon will reset the cooldown of Stormstrike and cause your next Stormstrike to deal 100% 15% increased damage. Primal Lava Actuators (Enhancement) - Each time Flame Shock deals Periodic damage, increase the damage of your next Lava Lash by 10% 12% and reduce the cooldown of Lava Lash by 0.5 sec. Witch Doctor's Wolf Bones (Enhancement) - Increases the chance to gain a stack of Maelstrom Weapon by 5% 3%, and whenever you gain a stack of Maelstrom Weapon, the cooldown of Feral Spirits is reduced by 2.0 sec. Earthen Harmony (Restoration) - Earth Shield healing is increased by 300% 150% if your Earth Shield target is below 50% 75% health, and Healing Wave adds a stack of Earth Shield to your target, up to 9 maximum stacks. Spiritwalker's Tidal Totem (Restoration) - After using Mana Tide Totem, the cast time of Healing Wave and Chain Heal is reduced by 50%, and the mana cost of Chain Heal and Healing Wave is reduced by 100% 25% for 10 sec. PvP Talents
Control of Lava - Lava Burst Flame Shock damage increased by 25%. Soulbind Conduits
Nature's Reach renamed to Nature's Focus - The primary target of your Chain Heal has a 40% chance to jump to is healed for an additional ally 10%. High Voltage - Lightning Bolt has a 30% 25% chance to generate double Maelstrom. Essential Extraction - Fae Transfusion deals 10% 30% increased damage, and channels 10% 30% faster. Elysian Dirge - Vesper Totem is 100% 40% more effective against the target nearest to it.
We're looking at the latest Mage changes from the Shadowlands Beta.
Frozen Orb - Launches an orb of swirling ice up to 40 yards forward which deals up to 160 [ 325.4% of Spell Power ] Frost damage to 8 enemies it passes through. Grants 1 charge of Fingers of Frost when it first damages an enemy. Anima Powers
Rotten Grains renamed to Maldo's Enchanted Cane. Polymorph duration is increased by 60 seconds. Arcane, Initial: Polymorphing an enemy grants you Prismatic Barrier. This has a 45 sec cooldown, reduced per stack of this power. Fire: Polymorphing an enemy grants you Blazing Barrier. This has a 45 sec cooldown, reduced per stack of this power. Frost: Polymorphing an enemy grants you Ice Barrier. This has a 45 sec cooldown, reduced per stack of this power. Soulbind Conduits
Shivering Core - Blizzard's damage is increased by 5.0% and its movement speed reduction are is increased by 5.0% 10%. Incantation of Swiftness - Greater Invisibility increases your movement speed by 20% 8% for 6 sec. Master Flame - Flamestrike's damage and radius are is increased by 8.0%, and its radius is increased by 10%. Arcane Prodigy - Arcane Missiles reduce reduces the cooldown of Arcane Power by 0.10 sec each time it deals damage. Controlled Destruction - Initial Pyroblast damage increased by 5.0%. Discipline of the Grove - Shifting Power channels 5% faster reduces your Mage ability cooldowns by an additional 4 sec over 4 sec. Infernal Cascade - While Combustion is active, your Fire Blast grants you 3.0% increased Fire damage for 5 sec, stacking up to 3 2 times.