FORUMS
positiv2

Holy Paladin Leveling

Hey there,

thank you for your hard work. Highly appreciated. One question:

Why you suggest Bestow faith in healing priority list, but suggest other talent?

Best regards

Alex

On 1/24/2022 at 1:59 PM, Psionic said:

Hey there,

thank you for your hard work. Highly appreciated. One question:

Why you suggest Bestow faith in healing priority list, but suggest other talent?

Best regards

Alex

Hey Alex! When it comes to Bestow Faith, I chose to list in the healing priority list even though I didn't recommend it so that players who weren't a fan of the other talents or really enjoyed using Bestow Faith would still know where in the rotation they should use it. I try to recommend the talents I view as best or mathematically make the most sense, but they aren't the only way to play the game. Bestow faith in this situation being the perfect example, while it may not be the most optimal talent, it is still a talent some players may enjoy using. 

The new DF talent tree has you take Avenging Wrath in the Paladin tree at level 20 but you can't actually take it yet because enough points haven't been put into the rest of the tree to unlock it.

Discovered the same issue with Imbued Infusions in the Holy tree, as well as the guide suggesting to take Commanding Light, Second Sunrise and Divine Glimpse without putting points into any of the connecting spells to actually unlock them.

Edited by Sunstringer
found another issue

On 11/7/2022 at 7:30 PM, Sunstringer said:

The new DF talent tree has you take Avenging Wrath in the Paladin tree at level 20 but you can't actually take it yet because enough points haven't been put into the rest of the tree to unlock it.

Discovered the same issue with Imbued Infusions in the Holy tree, as well as the guide suggesting to take Commanding Light, Second Sunrise and Divine Glimpse without putting points into any of the connecting spells to actually unlock them.

Yes, I experienced the same issue.

The guide has you taking Imbued Infusions with your 8th talent point in Holy, but you can't take it yet at that point as it's on the 5th row which requires you to spend 8 talent points before unlocking it.

• Like 1

Guest Guest

The export string for this build is not working for the current patch.

Guest Vesper

Page is not displaying both trees. It's only displaying the Holy tree but not the regular Paladin tree.

No trees showing up for me at all. I know new patch arrives tomorrow and there are changes coming to HP, so that might be why it's missing. *shrugs*

Guest Guest paladin

The talents to be taken each specifical level are all out of order compared to what is available on the talent trees