FORUMS
positiv2

Beast Mastery Hunter Leveling

13 hours ago, crazycalhoon1974 said:

Slider is not working for some reason? It works on other classes but not the Hunter Class.

In which sense is it not working? It is designed to only change the rotation which can be out of view when operating the slider.

Guest domeshine

Camouflage is a 1 point talent but is listed in the guide as 2 points.

Guest Infest

Hey all, it looks like the talent tree for leveling may be broken -- I'm not sure if this was put together before some kind of update, but I'm a returning player leveling a BM Hunter and wanted to use this "Chill Mode" talent tree but it's kinda all over the place (Serrated Arrows at level 10 and 12? Huh?). Was there a big revamp for hunter talents that broke it?

Guest Lord Guest

Heyo! 
Thank you for the excellent work! Though as some people have pointed out, the talent tree(s) seem to be broken currently.

Guest ...

The order of talents in both leveling paths appears to be out of order.

Guest aLka

The talent orders i think are wrong, in the chill build i can't get the first talent beacause it needs 20 points already spent in the spec

Guest Guest_124

Hello, this is an excellent guide. I'm having trouble getting the slider to work but imagine I may not be doing it correctly. I slide the slider to any other level, and the guide does not update. Is there something I'm doing wrong? I just see a full allocation of skill points for a level 70 character no matter where I adjust the slider to. If someone could help me out I'd really appreciate it, thank you!

On 8/7/2023 at 9:44 PM, Guest Guest_124 said:

Hello, this is an excellent guide. I'm having trouble getting the slider to work but imagine I may not be doing it correctly. I slide the slider to any other level, and the guide does not update. Is there something I'm doing wrong? I just see a full allocation of skill points for a level 70 character no matter where I adjust the slider to. If someone could help me out I'd really appreciate it, thank you!

Hey. The slider affects the rotation but not the talents. The talents per-level can be seen on the left side of the Talent Caulcator. I hope that helps!

Guest TFr

Hi, how do you make huge pulls in the open world? Most mobs are spread thinly. Thanks.

On 10/15/2023 at 8:58 PM, Guest TFr said:

Hi, how do you make huge pulls in the open world? Most mobs are spread thinly. Thanks.

Hi, it depends! But, if you struggle with this, I'd try the Speed Leveling Build with Barrage picked, and use Barrage-360-spins to pull many mobs. Don't forget Misdirection!

Guest Bob

some of the talents in the talent tree don't match with the rotation (Barrage and Missdirection it seems)

11 hours ago, Guest Bob said:

some of the talents in the talent tree don't match with the rotation (Barrage and Missdirection it seems)

Hey. Barrage is part of the speed-leveling build, but not the normal leveling build. Could this be causing the confusion? If I got it wrong, let me know and I'll get right on it!