FORUMS
positiv2

Marksmanship Hunter Leveling

Guest Rajini

think this is outdated? at level 23 its says to use multi shot instead of chimera shot which is unlocked much later.

4 hours ago, Guest Rajini said:

think this is outdated? at level 23 its says to use multi shot instead of chimera shot which is unlocked much later.

Hey. Chimaera Shot is unlocked later, but Chimaera Shot replaces Arcane Shot. So that is the reason it also says Arcane Shot. ^^

On 12/29/2020 at 7:56 PM, Moos said:

Sniper ShotSniper Shot  now unlocks at level 30.

Will fix this!

• Like 2

Guest Nyapano

Is there no mention of Binding Shot? It seems rather useful as you can bait enemies into what is basically an 8 second stun, followed by another 8 second stun if it's timed right!

On 3/12/2021 at 2:07 AM, Guest Nyapano said:

Is there no mention of Binding Shot? It seems rather useful as you can bait enemies into what is basically an 8 second stun, followed by another 8 second stun if it's timed right!

Hey, I will add this!

Guest Wendykroy

The slider appears to be missing on this page, also on the Survival page.

Guest Kek

Serpentstalker's Trickery can't be taken without either of the previous nodes.

Guest BigFoti

Hey Team. To spec into Lock and Load as of the latest update requires you to go through Steady Focus or Deadeye. Your current spec has Trickery and L&L but its not possible without the former. Any advice?

On 1/28/2023 at 5:20 AM, Guest BigFoti said:

Hey Team. To spec into Lock and Load as of the latest update requires you to go through Steady Focus or Deadeye. Your current spec has Trickery and L&L but its not possible without the former. Any advice?

Apologies for this! I've sent in a fix.

You should pass through Deadeye and swap the Chimaera to Improved Steady Shot instead. Hope this helps for now!

Hello all, I recently boosted a hunter and am working on leveling as MM and the leveling tree has a slight error in the talents. at level 45 it says to take serpentstalker's Trickery but you cant get to that without deadeye. I went ahead and took deadeye to get it and followed the tree but thought it might be worth mentioning 🙂 

On 2/14/2023 at 4:08 AM, Dreadmyst said:

Hello all, I recently boosted a hunter and am working on leveling as MM and the leveling tree has a slight error in the talents. at level 45 it says to take serpentstalker's Trickery but you cant get to that without deadeye. I went ahead and took deadeye to get it and followed the tree but thought it might be worth mentioning 🙂 

Fixed! Sorry for that, they recently reshuffled the tree and I failed to update the calculator to take it into account for the final order.

Guest Bluntshot

Hi, is the import string suppose to follow the panel on the left of what to pick at what level? I copied into my level 38 Hunter and it learned Chimera Shot.

On 2/26/2023 at 5:32 AM, Guest Bluntshot said:

Hi, is the import string suppose to follow the panel on the left of what to pick at what level? I copied into my level 38 Hunter and it learned Chimera Shot.

Hey. The import string does not follow the per-level order of the talents. This is because we go back and reshuffle some talents later in the leveling process.

Guest Gysx

Best Rotation section still features Double Shot but it has been removed for a bit.

So I don't think that the level slider is corresponding to the rotation section (#4).  If you follow the talent recommendations in order, some of those spells that are listed in rotation guide aren't necessarily learned. For example, I'm level 13 and the guide says, "Use Aimed Shot IconAimed Shot on cooldown. Make sure to spend your Precise Shots IconPrecise Shots stacks first!". However at level 13 the talent tree doesn't have you learning precise shots until a couple of levels later.

11 hours ago, Arcaila said:

So I don't think that the level slider is corresponding to the rotation section (#4).  If you follow the talent recommendations in order, some of those spells that are listed in rotation guide aren't necessarily learned. For example, I'm level 13 and the guide says, "Use Aimed Shot IconAimed Shot on cooldown. Make sure to spend your Precise Shots IconPrecise Shots stacks first!". However at level 13 the talent tree doesn't have you learning precise shots until a couple of levels later.

Hey. Thank you! I've submitted a fix for this and others.