FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
positiv2

Feral Druid Leveling

Guest Feral

Someone needs to go over this and make sure it's up to date. There are some talents that are told to take when impossible because previous talents were not taken. The rotation also shows skills to be used, but not learned until several levels later.

Guest guesty

I think the majority of the druid leveling guides need updated due to the rework from 10.0.5

Guest Random Guest

Hi, Could you please update the leveling talents? It only shows the druid tree, but not the feral tree.

Thanks!

3 minutes ago, Guest Random Guest said:

Hi, Could you please update the leveling talents? It only shows the druid tree, but not the feral tree.

Thanks!

Hi! This issue was flagged to the writer who will update it shortly.

Many thanks.

Guest Le guesty

I can’t find swipe, idk if I’m blind but I read spec tree and spell book but I can’t find it! Is it for a different spec or something-? (Where it says rotation to level up)

On 2/14/2023 at 4:49 PM, Guest Le guesty said:

I can’t find swipe, idk if I’m blind but I read spec tree and spell book but I can’t find it! Is it for a different spec or something-? (Where it says rotation to level up)

Cat form gains Swipe regardless of spec at level 10. It appears on the spellbook tab specific to the spec you're using at the moment.

Guest Me :)

Why does the rotation guide say to use Feral Frenzy at level 60 when it's not picked up until lvl 63?

19 hours ago, Greywolfe1 said:

Seems the feral talent tree has been removed from the feral leveling guide?

Hi! This should be fixed now. Apologies for the inconvenience.

Leveling Guide slider is not corresponding to the suggested talents taken each level (e.g., at 13, it recommens Omen of Clarity from Feral tree, but under rotation it says use Primal Wrath, which isn't taken until 19).

On 2/14/2023 at 7:49 PM, Guest Le guesty said:

I was confused too. Discovered that if you choose Brutal Slash on the Feral tree it changes Swipe to Brutal Slash.

Guest Ceridwen

Is there any way I can have a conversation with the author? I think I found a leveling hack from 45-60 that may only take 2 hours without any xp boosts, events, gear or special circumstances.

-Ceridwen

Guest Clawria

Kind of random, but related to leveling as a Feral Druid...

I was trying to make some gold by herbing and mining mats and selling them in the AH, and I inadvertently went from level 46 to 60 in 2 hours with no effort and almost no engagement with any npc.

I was farming sungrass and mithril in thousand needles and found I was getting 850 per node and since I had swimming travel form, I could swim to get mithril and stranglekelp and fly to get sungrass goldthorn and liferoot. Every time I took a node, I could see one or two more in front of me the entire time.

As I leveled, the nodes scaled up until about 60 they were giving me 1000 xp each node. I thought when they would get grey that I wouldnt get xp anymore, but no. I could mine and herb high level herbs, starting at classic level 1, until they were grey, and I was still getting the same xp even though my mining and herbing were 200+.

One thing to note, it wouldnt have been so fast if I didnt have the travel form talent that helps you swim and fly and instantly pop in and out of it since mining broke the travel form and I would have to recast every time I mined.

Also, this is obviously a chromie time thing. When I got to 60, I still got the same xp, and I imagine I could keep going if I had avoided going to Orgrimar because I was still getting over 1000 xp per mine and herb node, but I hearthed to Orgrimar and it automatically took me out of chromie time and now I do not get the same xp.

Just thought I would throw this out there as maybe an alternate route instead of straight questing through the chromie time storyline. I also made 10k selling mats that night!