FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
positiv2

Unholy Death Knight Leveling

Guest Skift

On this guide, at level 10 you recommend we use Raise Dead (now at level 12) and Sacrificial Pact (now at level 54). I would change this due to the level changes in Shadowlands.

Guest Vandine

The guide says you can use Sacrificial Pact at level 8 when in truth you don't get that until level 54.

On 2/20/2021 at 11:56 AM, Guest Vandine said:

The guide says you can use Sacrificial Pact at level 8 when in truth you don't get that until level 54.

good call, I will fix that! Don't know why I have that.

Guest Plaguewithme

On this guide you have Asphyxiate for the level 30 talent, but it is not a choice. Unholy Death Knight level 30 talents from left to right are as follows: Foul Bulwark, Relish in Blood, and Blood Tap.

On 2/24/2021 at 6:50 AM, Guest Plaguewithme said:

On this guide you have Asphyxiate for the level 30 talent, but it is not a choice. Unholy Death Knight level 30 talents from left to right are as follows: Foul Bulwark, Relish in Blood, and Blood Tap.

That's actually the level 30 talent row for Blood, Unholy is Grip of the Dead, Death's Reach, Asphyxiate in the level 30 row.

Sacrificial Pact is now learned at Level 54. The Unholy DK Shadowlands leveling guide has this mentioned in the rotation at Level 44.

Thanks!

On 3/6/2021 at 2:40 PM, Sykoh23 said:

Sacrificial Pact is now learned at Level 54. The Unholy DK Shadowlands leveling guide has this mentioned in the rotation at Level 44.

Thanks!

Had a small typo that didn't include it in the slider, thank you!

• Thanks 1

Guest miiliik

death and decay do not let you attack 4th ennemies until level 43 , but you indicate it in the rotation since level 9 .

if not great job an all the guides !

On 3/19/2021 at 7:19 PM, Guest miiliik said:

death and decay do not let you attack 4th ennemies until level 43 , but you indicate it in the rotation since level 9 .

if not great job an all the guides !

I'll look at that, thank you!

Guest DocBon3saw

In your guide it recommends we use Apocalypse at level 18, when it doesn't unlock until 19

On 6/3/2021 at 1:48 AM, Guest DocBon3saw said:

In your guide it recommends we use Apocalypse at level 18, when it doesn't unlock until 19

Yes that's right, I'll get this sorted thank you!

• Thanks 1

Guest Talents broken

Don't know if its only me but the talent tree is broken. Can't see what are the recommendations.

Guest Anon123
On 10/28/2022 at 1:26 PM, Guest Talents broken said:

Don't know if its only me but the talent tree is broken. Can't see what are the recommendations.

There's a few specs like this that I'm waiting for. Most specs have them working but this is one that isn't and I'd like to see what the gist of the spec is like before DF launch

On 10/28/2022 at 6:26 PM, Guest Talents broken said:

This will be resolved shortly, many thanks for raising it!

Guest Firemoss

The Unholy Tree suggestions don't make a lot of sense. It suggests slotting 2x Ghoulish Frenzy in early 50s and Army of The Dead in the 60 range, but Army of the Dead comes before Ghoulish Frenzy, you literally can't follow this build in the order it suggests for levelling. Aside from that it's suggesting slotting Army of the Damned, which is primarily a cooldown reduction for Apocalypse, but the build doesn't slot Apocalypse as an ability. Appreciate the other effects are still valuable but overall this build needs a once over, especially regarding the order in which talents are selected while progressing through levels because it just doesn't work. At level 57 according to the build I should be talenting Superstrain but that isn't possible because you need to slot Army of the Dead earlier to slot the Ghoulish Frenzy talents as mentioned above. 

Guest davega

What am I missing? Did they call out using Anti-Magic shield, but then not slot it on the talent tree?

6 hours ago, Guest davega said:

What am I missing? Did they call out using Anti-Magic shield, but then not slot it on the talent tree?

It's definitely slotted in the tree, it's the point right after death strike! There's an improved anti-magic shell point that I don't recommend spending, maybe that's what you are referring to?

How come this leveling build changed so much since yesterday?

I wasn't aware of too many unholy DK changes coming with patch 10.0.7. 

😮