Jump to content
FORUMS
positiv2

Beast Mastery Hunter Shadowlands

Recommended Posts

Deadly Ornate Topaz is showing 5 Agi/5 Crit in your post, but 2 agi/2 crit on live.  Any idea if this will scale up or can we assumed it got squished too?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Foxy said:

Deadly Ornate Topaz is showing 5 Agi/5 Crit in your post, but 2 agi/2 crit on live.  Any idea if this will scale up or can we assumed it got squished too?

Should be updated in the guide shortly (back to using standard BFA gems)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't know to what extent we can trust the simulations in this pre-patch but in raidbots using the option to simulate a dungeon slice, the dps seems to be substantially higher using "killing instinct" instead of "animal companion"  when using "aspect of the beast".

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Heat

Can it be that they done something to animal companion, it seems like if you chose it - dmg is just split in half and nothing more like just for cosmetic reasons>? Done some dummy hits cleave and st its just same animal companion sometimes even lower, sim show almoust same output?!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/17/2020 at 4:35 PM, Haldhur said:

I don't know to what extent we can trust the simulations in this pre-patch but in raidbots using the option to simulate a dungeon slice, the dps seems to be substantially higher using "killing instinct" instead of "animal companion"  when using "aspect of the beast".

Can you still replicate this? There were problems with sims of Animal Companion some time ago that you may have experienced.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/26/2020 at 10:06 PM, Azortharion said:

Can you still replicate this? There were problems with sims of Animal Companion some time ago that you may have experienced.

 

Not anymore, now Animal Companion is a 2.6% better than Killing Instinct.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...