FORUMS
positiv2

Beast Mastery Hunter Shadowlands

On 7/2/2021 at 9:56 PM, Guest Seery said:

Hi! The consumables shows haste food as best food, but the food link is to Crit food. Am I missing something?

You should eat the 20/18 Agility feasts Feast of Gluttonous Hedonism Icon Feast of Gluttonous Hedonism/Surprisingly Palatable Feast Icon Surprisingly Palatable Feast whenever possible. Otherwise, eat the 30 Haste food, Spinefin Souffle and Fries Icon Spinefin Souffle and Fries.

That is my mistake and will be fixed!

2 hours ago, Silkathas said:

In BM simulations, Troll race is missing.

Hey. It is actually there, but the chart is not really optimally laid out right now. If you mouse over the individual bars in the chart, you will find Troll. I will look into fixing the chart.
b22050ce64.png

• Thanks 1

Guest JTrain

Good evenin' Az.. Any other place to follow your updates? Seems as if many folks are waiting on a breakdown as to where to slot the Stalkers or if the new update to the Night Fae leggo is worth it.

Thanks for all you do

On 7/13/2021 at 2:16 AM, Guest JTrain said:

Good evenin' Az.. Any other place to follow your updates? Seems as if many folks are waiting on a breakdown as to where to slot the Stalkers or if the new update to the Night Fae leggo is worth it.

Thanks for all you do

Hey! The best place to follow updates is via my personal Discord.

You can also just check in with the guide daily and note the changelog/the date on which it was last updated. We changelog everything that isn't a typo here. ^^

Guest Grullander

Why is there not a list of gear for M+?

Guest valnah

Can you tell how to use Cache of Acquired Tresures trinket? what buff to pick in different situations?

When will the guide be updated to include ZM loot?

Yeah yeah yeah, it lists stuff from the new Raid, but everything I already have is at or above what is showing in the BiS section.  For instance, Legs at iLvl 233 is NOT BiS.  The gear from the Maw goes up to 236.  And the Tier sets go up to 272, but yet I see no mention of that in the BiS section.

On 5/9/2022 at 8:52 PM, kinghq1 said:

When will the guide be updated to include ZM loot?

Yeah yeah yeah, it lists stuff from the new Raid, but everything I already have is at or above what is showing in the BiS section.  For instance, Legs at iLvl 233 is NOT BiS.  The gear from the Maw goes up to 236.  And the Tier sets go up to 272, but yet I see no mention of that in the BiS section.

The items in the BiS list go up to 278/285 iLvl as it is primarily raid loot, but the tooltips show the baseline Mythic0 iLvl in many cases (233 as you mention). The BiS list assumes maximum iLvl, even if the tooltips are wrong. Unfortunately there is no way for us to alter how the tooltips are shown. There is no loot from Zereth Mortis or the Maw that is BiS.

Tier Sets go up to 278/285, not 272.