FORUMS
positiv2

Subtlety Rogue PvE

Uncommon Patron

Thanks for all the research and data collection on Sub Rogue.  It's been helpful. 

For me the Sub Rogue spell list/glossary section would be less confusing if organized like the Outlaw spell listing/glossary  where spell lists for Active and Passive Talents are separated into Rogue Class talent tree and Outlaw specialization talent tree.

Or maybe if the spell listing/glossaries were more consistent among the three specializations it would be easier to compare/research for those who switch between specs.  Although it's still quite useful as is, just a bit confusing.

Thanks!

Edited by BikerGuy

3 hours ago, BikerGuy said:

Thanks for all the research and data collection on Sub Rogue.  It's been helpful. 

For me the Sub Rogue spell list/glossary section would be less confusing if organized like the Outlaw spell listing/glossary  where spell lists for Active and Passive Talents are separated into Rogue Class talent tree and Outlaw specialization talent tree.

Or maybe if the spell listing/glossaries were more consistent among the three specializations it would be easier to compare/research for those who switch between specs.  Although it's still quite useful as is, just a bit confusing.

Thanks!

Hi! Thank you for the above feedback and for supporting the website. I will pass it on to our content team.

Hey there,

So, unlike the Outlaw rogue, the Subtlety rogue has two sets of priorities in both the Priority section, and the easy mode section. For the Outlaw rogue, there is no difference between solo and multi target, so this is fine. With the Subtlety rouge the priority page has no difference, but the easy mode page has a different set of priorities for single, and multi-target.

For the purposes of my add-on I will assume the easy mode is correct, and the priority page has not been updated correctly, given that if there was no difference the easy mode page would likely not have both listed for simplicity.

1 hour ago, Wyr3d said:

Hey there,

So, unlike the Outlaw rogue, the Subtlety rogue has two sets of priorities in both the Priority section, and the easy mode section. For the Outlaw rogue, there is no difference between solo and multi target, so this is fine. With the Subtlety rouge the priority page has no difference, but the easy mode page has a different set of priorities for single, and multi-target.

For the purposes of my add-on I will assume the easy mode is correct, and the priority page has not been updated correctly, given that if there was no difference the easy mode page would likely not have both listed for simplicity.

Thanks for noticing this, yes there has been a mistake with updating on the regular rotation page which will be fixed shortly!

Guest horrorkesh

the export string for single target isnt setup right it only fills in 2 or 3 rows

18 hours ago, Guest horrorkesh said:

the export string for single target isnt setup right it only fills in 2 or 3 rows

Thank you, should be fixed shortly.

Guest Bibil

hey!  Hi everyone .  I can't find the Aoe opener for subtlety Rogue, I can see the multi-target rotation well but not the opener when I'm under camouflage/or not.  could someone help me please?

Guest Freddi

Hey guys, thanks for your wonderful guide. I think there is something wrong with the builds page since the builds for raids and AoE/Cleave are exactly the same. Is that right? Thanks again for you work. Keep it up! Regards

Guest Anon

Hey, the opener section says shadow dance into gloomblade then eviscerate but directly below it the section says the first global in shadow dance should be shadow strike. Which is the correct order, SD>GB>EV or SD>SS?

On 2/12/2023 at 1:46 AM, Guest Anon said:

Hey, the opener section says shadow dance into gloomblade then eviscerate but directly below it the section says the first global in shadow dance should be shadow strike. Which is the correct order, SD>GB>EV or SD>SS?

Gloomblade should be your first global in Shadow Dance on single target.

Thanks for pointing this out, I will fix the contradicting information.

Guest FurianXO

I seriously wish I had enough fingers to play this build.

Guest Nastie

Hi, noticed in the recommended "bis list" that Ring-bound Hourglass is listed. You can't embellish this ring, not even with a flavor pocket, hence it would make more sense to choose the other jewelcrafting ring Signet of Titanic Insight. 

Other than that appreciate the guide alot, it really helped me! <3

Guest Asillas
  1. Cold blood is on the list as skill to use with Secret technique on the  Subtlety Rogue Single Target Ability Priority List, however, it's not selected on the talent tree for any build. Could someone please clarify?
    1. Cast Secret Technique Icon Secret Technique with Cold Blood Icon Cold Blood on cooldown to spend Combo Points when reaching 6 or more and 5 or more during Shadow Dance after you have gained some Danse Macabre Icon Danse Macabre stacks.

On 4/24/2024 at 11:40 AM, Kamehadouken said:

All of the pre-10.3 talent links (Vault of the Incarnates, etc.) need to be gone over and fixed, they don't actually work in the current state of the game.

Hey,

Yeah the vault and aberrus boss pages will be receiving an update over the next couple of days. Fuu and I are just working out some preliminary vanish timings so that the boss pages are a bit more helpful than "use these talents". They should be properly updated with some vanish timings by Saturday night!