11 posts in this topic
Recently Browsing 0 members
No registered users viewing this page.
Outlawed is currently recruiting for current content and looking to increase our raiding team to progress though Antorus. We are based on Dreanor and are a Horde guild.
Outlawed has been together for 12 months plus and consist of a mixture of UK, EU and South Africa players, with English being the main language spoken. We are a friendly group who would make any player feel welcome.
We are currently 4/11 HC Antorus and want to increase the raid team numbers.
Currently we are looking for ranged dps players of any spec to join the raid team. We are also looking for a tank with a dps off spec who can cover for our current tank. We also would like to recruit a healer again with a dps off spec. New members would be required to be active during the week for mythic + runs and attending the majority of raids, we understand that real life comes first but require active players to help us progress through content. All applicants must be of ilevel 940 minimum (this is easy achievable with Argus etc)
We raid Thursday, Heroic Antorus and continue any left over content on Sunday. Raid times are 8:00 server time to 11:00 server time on each of the days.
If you are interested please message Imryll in game (on every evening after finishing work) or leave your player name/realm/ilevel/spec here and I will get back to you ASAP.
Many thanks for taking time to read this and hope to be adding some of you to our team.
If you want to add me my battlenet is Eknz#2475
Critical Experiment of Draenor EU - a late night raid guild
- Antorus 4/11 Heroic
-Tomb of Sargeras 9/9 Heroic
-The Nighthold 1/10 Mythic, 10/10 Heroic
-The Emerald Nightmare 3/7 Mythic
-Trial of Valor 3/3 Heroic
Current Recruitment can be found at : http://critexp.enjin.com/recruitment
-note: We will consider all good applications
-socials are welcome to join.
Critical Experiment is based on the Horde side of Draenor - est 2007. We are a late night raiding guild. We are looking for mature players with good knowledge of their class and role within a raid environment.
We raid after the usual hours (22.30-01.00 server time sometimes to 01:30) 2+1 days per week (Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday as a progress night). We are mature players who have other commitments at 'normal' raid times, so we take the opportunity to get together and play at a later hour.
What you can expect to get from us?
* We aim to clear all content atleast on Heroic difficulty. When we can, on top of that we try getting some Mythic kills too.
* A relaxed but firm raiding atmosphere.
* A group of skilled raiders who enjoy seeking progression in PvE raiding.
* A friendly home. Our members are sociable players and enjoy raiding old content, doing challenge mode, achievement runs and alts runs wherever possible. As such, a raiders friends/family are welcome in CE
* A semi-hardcore raiding guild whose aim is to use our limited hours in the best way that we can, maintaining progress with a decent atmosphere.
* We provide all "raiders" with free repairs from the Guild Bank 24/7. Members can also make use of the extensive mats available in the Guild Bank, all of which are provided for raiding.
What do we expect from you if you raid with us?
* Maturity in both age and attitude towards your fellow team mates (Don’t bother applying if you’re under the age of 17, we will most likely decline,)
* A solid internet connection and a solid gaming rig to raid on (You’re useless to us if your connection drops out every encounter or your system cannot handle the FPS)
* A high level of skill and sensible raiding. Know your role, class and the encounters.
* Punctuality - Showing up for raids in good time and being well prepared with flasks, food buffs, etc (though supplied by gb better be safe then sorry).
* Be active on the Guild forums. Engage in tactics discussion and socialise with the Guild.
* Able to attend minimum 2/3 of raids scheduled raids per week (If not, we will remove your raider status or fail your trial if accepted to CE; progress night attendance is really important for the core)
* You’re able to take constructive criticism during raids and subsequently able to use that criticism to improve your level of skill, and play.
* We expect all members to be able to connect to "Discord". Mic is optional.
For questions, feel free to contact one of the current Officers of Crit exp in game or on our forums (Where you can also apply to Critical Experiment)
To make your apply go to "http://critexp.enjin.com/recruitment".
I've never shared a deck but I'll make an exception sharing one of my most successful decks (played on the ladder up to rank 3 several months)
It's a Keleseth Rogue with very peculiar cards and the biggest difference is that Deathwing is mostly the win-condition of the deck
Here is the masterpiece :D
2X Elven Archer
2X Southsea Deckhand
1X Patches the Pirate
1X Prince Keleseth
1X Acolyte of Pain
2X SI:7 Agent
2X Southsea Captain
1X Edwin VanCleef
1X Shaku, the Collector
2X Saronite Chain Gang
2X Nesting Roc
2X Vilespine Slayer
1X The Black Knight
1X The Curator
Elven Archer is mainly a combo activator that is more useful than Fire Fly since it does damage and can be shadowstepped if needs and save countless damage to face when big minions remain on the field with 1 hp saving you from taking huge face damage to ping them, the card really shine in the deck to the point to deserving to name it
The Curator is there to pull Deathwing mostly and you get also a Nesting Roc in the process
Nesting Roc takes the place of Cobalt Scalebane commonly seen to add synergy to Curator, give a strong minion that priest almost never remove or a 7 hp taunt that I find more useful than a 5/5 do nothing
The Black Knight was added to help Vilespine removing high health minions that mostly have taunt to direct Vilespine on the other minions
Deathwing is the big surprise because it usually win matches on its own even matches that are completely off control can be win thanks to him.
Most people tend to go all in when see a Rogue in late game because almost nobody with similar decks bring aoe removal and even less can suspect that the dragon you pull with The Curator is Deathwing himself wrongfully think that is probably a Cobalt Scalebane
Against a Jade Druid landing a Deathwing is almost guaranteed to end the game because they spend any removal on the other minions and tend to go wide with boards resulting in losing 6-7 minions and have to face a 12 attack minion that they need at least 2 turns, turns they don't have cause Deathwing going face and leaving them dead.
Not drawing Keleseth early here isn't much a loss because you not need to win as fast as possible othwerwise you are doomed because usually the plan B works better than the plan A because the deck run so many minion that almost nobody save a removal for the 'surprise' Deathwing.
If someone wants try it let me know how was. I used this from rank 15 to 3 for 3 months already winning most of the matches without much problems against the most commonly found decks in standard.
The Sworn is recruiting DPS. We are a Horde guild on Arthas and our current progression is 4/9 Mythic TOS. We only raid two nights a week, Tuesday and Wednesday from 9:05 PM until 12:05 AM Eastern. Currently, our main goal is to push Mythis TOS progression versus clearing farmed content, please keep this in mind if you wish to join us.
From you, we would expect 100% attendance during your trial period; after that if you cannot make a raid or will be late it is mandatory to keep the raid leader updated. In order to continue making good progression while raiding only two nights a week, we expect that you know your class inside-out and will research any bosses you are unfamiliar with prior to raids.
If you are interested, you can either reply to this thread and link your most recent combat logs for review or hit me up on battlenet, Violentnacho, recruiting officer (violentravi#1826.
Thank you for your consideration
I have a question about transmoging.
I would love to use the silent Assassin set on my Monk, i that possible? I know that i can wear the t13 from druids, but not sure about that special rogue set.
Thank you in advance