11 posts in this topic
Recently Browsing 0 members
No registered users viewing this page.
Critical Experiment of Draenor EU - a late night raid guild
Current progression in Battle of Dazar'alor:
Current Recruitment can be found at : http://critexp.enjin.com/recruitment
-note: We will consider all good applications
-socials are welcome to join.
Critical Experiment is based on the Horde side of Draenor - est 2007. We are a late night raiding guild. We are looking for mature players with good knowledge of their class and role within a raid environment.
We raid after the usual hours (22.00-00.00 server time sometimes to 00:30) 2 days per week ( Thursday and Sunday). We are mature players who have other commitments at 'normal' raid times, so we take the opportunity to get together and play at a later hour.
What you can expect to get from us?
* We aim to clear all content atleast on Heroic difficulty. When we can, on top of that we try getting some Mythic kills too.
* A relaxed but firm raiding atmosphere.
* A group of skilled raiders who enjoy seeking progression in PvE raiding.
* A friendly home. Our members are sociable players and enjoy raiding old content, doing challenge mode, achievement runs and alts runs wherever possible. As such, a raiders friends/family are welcome in CE
* A semi-hardcore raiding guild whose aim is to use our limited hours in the best way that we can, maintaining progress with a decent atmosphere.
* We provide all "raiders" with free repairs from the Guild Bank 24/7. Members can also make use of the extensive mats available in the Guild Bank, all of which are provided for raiding.
What do we expect from you if you raid with us?
* Maturity in both age and attitude towards your fellow team mates (Don’t bother applying if you’re under the age of 17, we will most likely decline,)
* A solid internet connection and a solid gaming rig to raid on (You’re useless to us if your connection drops out every encounter or your system cannot handle the FPS)
* A high level of skill and sensible raiding. Know your role, class and the encounters.
* Punctuality - Showing up for raids in good time and being well prepared with flasks, food buffs, etc (though supplied by gb better be safe then sorry).
* Be active on the Guild forums. Engage in tactics discussion and socialise with the Guild.
* Able to attend minimum 2/3 of raids scheduled raids per week (If not, we will remove your raider status or fail your trial if accepted to CE; progress night attendance is really important for the core)
* You’re able to take constructive criticism during raids and subsequently able to use that criticism to improve your level of skill, and play.
* We expect all members to be able to connect to "Discord". Mic is optional.
For questions, feel free to contact one of the current Officers of Crit exp in game or on our forums (Where you can also apply to Critical Experiment)
To make your apply go to "http://critexp.enjin.com/recruitment".
Joní(GM)(T1000#2743) Officers: Gatsune, Snakesblood
Guild Name: Atrum Veneficus
Realm: Draenor EU
Realm Timezone: CET (GMT+1)
Hello, we are a raiding guild that is looking for skilled, dedicated and mature players in order to empower our raiding team. We aim at progression without losing the element of fun during the raid, since progression alone isn't what we want. The plan is to be done with normal raids asap, focus on heroic ones and move to mythic when ready.
Current raid schedule: Monday and Thursday, 20:15 - 23:00 --> we've been considering to have a 3rd raid night
All raiders should be online at least 10 minutes prior to raid start
What we expect from you:
- Good raiding experience
- Item level of at least 375 and HoA level of at least 33
- Performance that corresponds with your item level
- Be prepared for the raid with tactics and consumables (for that rare occassion that they won't be distributed by the guild)
- Have and be able to use Discord - use of microphone is strongly suggested
- Mature attitude - drama is not tolerated; be able to handle raid mechanics / combat related suggestions and/or criticism
High Demand: Brewmaster Monk, Resto Druid or Mistweaver Monk - might need to have an active os ready, Mage, DPS Deathknight Medium Demand: Moonkin Druid, Elemental Shaman, Warlock Low Demand: Windwalker Monk, Fury/Arms Warrior Every player that meets our requirements and would like to join will be considered.
If you're interested in being a part of Atrum Veneficus, you can visit us on
or poke us ingame:
Nathyrallin (Veevee#2738), Gwomyr, Zultagh, Uglyfella, Nelltem
See you ingame!