FORUMS
Vlad

Weekly Mythic+ Routes

Guest Logan

The MDT for De Other Side was copied in twice, bumping all the rest down.  As a result, there's no MDT for Theater of Pain. 

2 hours ago, Guest Guest jeffer said:

It just keeps telling me invalid import

I've just tried and it's not giving me any error right now, though it is slow. I'll speak to the wago.io guys and see if there's anything they can do on their end.

Guest Invalid string fix?
On 12/18/2020 at 10:52 AM, Guest Guest jeffer said:

It just keeps telling me invalid import

For me it didn't work either when I pressed immediately on "Import" after pasting the string. But it did work after copying the string and pressing first on "Okay" then on "Import". Not sure if you tried but surprisingly that fixed my issue.

Guest Guest

The affixes on the Path section of each dungeon says it's Burstin, Volcanic, Fortified and Prideful, is this correct?

17 hours ago, Tieglin said:

The path link for Spires of Ascension has a 404 page nor found error

Thanks for the report, we're fixing this now along with a few other things.

3 hours ago, Guest Flint said:

it has only 97% on Plaguefall route

We'll have an update with a bunch of issues fixed soon, thanks for the report!

Guest Nav

Link for Spires route not working. Thanks for this awesome guide and effort much appreciated ❤️

On 12/31/2020 at 6:12 AM, Guest Nav said:

Link for Spires route not working. Thanks for this awesome guide and effort much appreciated ❤️

MDT was restricted for a few weeks in December, that led to tons of errors, everything is resolved now and back to normal, thank you for the kind words!

17 hours ago, Guest thanks! said:

thanks for making these routes 🙂 really helpful and accurate

Thank you for the kind words!

Guest Massive

The Mists route is out of date now that wall pulling at the first part of the maze no longer works. Any idea on a new route?

14 hours ago, Guest Massive said:

The Mists route is out of date now that wall pulling at the first part of the maze no longer works. Any idea on a new route?

Hey Massive,
Due to stealth hotfix on it yesterday, which none of the player was aware of, the route will slightly change and the new updates will be implemented ASAP

Also, one more thing to add. You CAN pull those mobs with "wall-pulling" in a more creative way, if you do have a pet class such as Hunter(pet), Frost/Unholy Death Knight (pet), Elemental Shaman, with Primal Elementalist talent (pet), Warlock (with pet), you can control the pet to attack and then pull it back, to ensure you pull the mobs. It is considered "cheese" hency why I have not implemented it in any of my routes, but I kept a note so people can see that its possible. Always the latest tips and tricks 🙂

Can anyone explain the skip on the Hakkar wing on DOS? I understand how to skip forward to last trash pack, but how do you get back to the center ring without the rest of the trash pulling? If someone stealths to the x does the trash despawn?

1 hour ago, Fullhuntard said:

Can anyone explain the skip on the Hakkar wing on DOS? I understand how to skip forward to last trash pack, but how do you get back to the center ring without the rest of the trash pulling? If someone stealths to the x does the trash despawn?

You can die and ress in front, or use Shroud to go IN and invis pot to go back

Guest Philomeo

I have the following improvement suggestion for the route of Halls Of Atonement if anyone cares. In my opinion its easier since you ignore that big group before the fist boss.

https://wago.io/MTszPjAyj/

4 hours ago, Guest Philomeo said:

I have the following improvement suggestion for the route of Halls Of Atonement if anyone cares. In my opinion its easier since you ignore that big group before the fist boss.

https://wago.io/MTszPjAyj/

Hey Phil, thank you for expressing interest in our Weekly MDT route section. Yes your route is definitely easier to execute because you have smaller pulls. With smaller pulls the chance of wiping is fairly low, but also the chance of NOT timing the key due to inefficient pulling is rather high. If your group is confident that you will have the damage to complete the dungeon in time by increasing the pulls in the dungeon, following your route, that is completely fine, but once you go around 15 key level and beyond, some of the big pulls are required, not only to save time, but also to utilize your offensive cooldowns to your full potential!

On 12/31/2021 at 2:21 AM, Vachon8449 said:

Under the second bullet, the title is Halls of Attonement, but the map is De Other Side. The drop down menu doesn't give an option for Halls of Attonement.

Fixed the error and now should show buddy, sorry for the late response ❤️

• Like 1