FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Zagam

Chaos Bolt MAXIMUM SCORE!

Doing some more GoSup testing?

Looks like you guys got about as far as us last night, after wiping for a half hour on Imm (Too many people dieing to debuff trying to keep up wink.png),,, we cleared up to the bugs. biggrin.png

No more testing - I just like my Imp.  He continues to do damage on certain fights while I'm off doing other shit such as moving into position for bombs on Siegecrafter or running away during the Orange Circles of Dick on Paragons.

We would have killed Paragons if not for 5 very specific mistakes, all of which could have been overcome if one less person fucked up.  I was the last person alive with Kil'ruk doing a Reave and had 15M left.  I got him to 11M before he killed me.  We had 3 deaths to Death From Above which is just...blah.  We had a great night with an applicant Disc Priest, so I'm not mad at all that we almost pushed 13/14H in one night while taking a Priest who had never seen any heroic modes before.

Yeah we were really hoping for our 1st 1 night clear.. but when you spend 30+ minutes on the first boss... that generally doesn't work out well for you.  Swelling Corruption seems to be the most Difficult Heroic mechanic is the zone....blink.png

Checking my logs I barely break 3m mark on my Max CB :(  I can join in on teh fun once I get BBoY :D

Edited by Soulzar

You guys are in trouble now.  Last night, I...

Upgraded Legs (561 -> 574)

Upgraded Ring (567 -> 574)

Upgraded BBoY (574 -> 580)

I'm coming for you, 4,000,000 Club.

Heroic trink one week, HWF the second. G fricken G 

I earned H BBoY on our 3rd kill, coined a H BBoY on 4th kill, then coined HWF BBoY on 5th kill.  Next week, I'm coining the Nobel Peace Prize for Warlocks.

• Like 2

Upgraded Legs (561 -> 574)

Upgraded Ring (567 -> 574)

Jesus....

We've been getting a TON of HWF lately.. Just happens to be on all the gear that's sharded.

I hadn't gotten an upgrade in 8 weeks.  To get all the remaining pieces I need and a BiS trinket in one night was crazy.  I dumped 2k valor and upgrades and can actually EARN valor again!

That helm can eat a dick.  First 2 Garrosh kills I got it.  It's like UGHAOIRHEOREHOIEHWOI

I coined Hood of Swirling Senses a week or two ago.

Upgraded then vendored it haha.

I coined a token from H Garrosh last night, double upgraded it and leaving it in my bags to taunt people with. Trololololololololol

Sad part is I got the H helm token from Thok this week and another H token off of our first or second Garrosh kill because they were the best upgrades for me Vs. the group, so I have nothing to spend this token on. I think 4 more people in our group need heroic helm still >.<

That helm can eat a dick.  First 2 Garrosh kills I got it.  It's like UGHAOIRHEOREHOIEHWOI

Oh ha I meant the immerseus one.

The one from garrosh is Ebon Ritual Hood, which, funnily enough, I also coined last week.

Hcwf version of it tho so actually useful until I see hcwf shoulders.

22:27:39.587 Camii Chaos Bolt Malkorok *4176002* arrow_right2.png 22:27:40.625 Camii Chaos Bolt Malkorok *208696* arrow_right2.png 22:27:40.950 Camii Chaos Bolt Malkorok *4336877*

Thats with the Hwf bboy i very luckily coined and doing the tier14 thing and no tricks (as far i know,didnt check but the rogues usually get eachother). High haste build though. Going to switch it up next week. I need to get better timing the bboy procs with the cast. I lost a few good cbs messing up. 

22:27:39.587 Camii Chaos Bolt Malkorok *4176002* arrow_right2.png 22:27:40.625 Camii Chaos Bolt Malkorok *208696* arrow_right2.png 22:27:40.950 Camii Chaos Bolt Malkorok *4336877*

Thats with the Hwf bboy i very luckily coined and doing the tier14 thing and no tricks (as far i know,didnt check but the rogues usually get eachother). High haste build though. Going to switch it up next week. I need to get better timing the bboy procs with the cast. I lost a few good cbs messing up. 

Hesitant to welcome you to the 4,000,000 club since you used what I consider to be an exploit with the Tier 14 set.  I'll make it with an asterisk and put what yours would have been without using the Tier 14 pre-pull set, which is 4336877 * (.9/1) = 3,903,189. 

21:11:12.992 Kazistrasz Chaos Bolt Gara'jal the Spiritbinder *3508075*

With a flex BBoY.

Welcome to the next level club.

Welcome to the club, big feller.

One day, I will have a half-way decent BBoY and be able to drop one of those monsters. This is not that day.

I'm working on bribing rogues for Tricks now. I also will eventually get a HWF trinket of some sort. Spending coins on them every week and seeing next to none drop has sort of hindered that.

which is 4336877 * (.9/1) = 3,903,189. 

This should be 4336877 * (1/1.1) = 3,942,615

The +10% damage from the t14 set bonus would make the damage (after all other multipliers) *1.1, so undoing this would be *(1/1.1), not *.9

• Like 1

This should be 4336877 * (1/1.1) = 3,942,615

The +10% damage from the t14 set bonus would make the damage (after all other multipliers) *1.1, so undoing this would be *(1/1.1), not *.9

I realized this while running after work...I derp some times.  I'll update value.

I'm working on bribing rogues for Tricks now. I also will eventually get a HWF trinket of some sort. Spending coins on them every week and seeing next to none drop has sort of hindered that.

I just guarantee them the next Haromm's that drops.  biggrin.png