Akraen

[General] Guide to Analyzing Snapshotting on WCL

Sign in to follow this  

6 posts in this topic

Alrighty guys lots of people seem to be confused with WCL, and for good reason. When you provide advanced analysis tools without a guide, it can be tough and intimidating to figure out.

The goal is to get you all to a screen that looks like this, which means understanding pins! So this is the first step to some crazy WCL analysis: Enjoy!

C9Eoz2p.png

So to explain how I got there, I put together this very hastily, poorly drawn guide for how to analyze snapshotting on WCL in a more advanced way.

This also proves people need to just leave WoL in the past, stop using it already!

lz5R9yr.png

f4jgNjk.png

xXPwdop.png

kCdHHUM.png

If you have any questions or problems (you WILL have problems, just click stuff and figure it out!) be sure to let me know and I'll help you as best I can.

Happy snapshotting! (btw, Drjayfisto is the best I've ever seen at it, that's why I'm showing you his logs!)

• Like 2

Could've just used my logs ;_;

I'm sad to see this has passed by relatively unnoticed, considering the large amount of questions we get about snapshotting. By following this guide you actually visit a large amount of practical and powerful options to analyse your performance.

You can unsticky this now since we've more or less confirmed that there's no real need to go through the effort of snapshotting. Yay for improved math!

• Like 1

The real value of this guideis showing how pins are used.

I consider it to be really educational <3

Very true, actually. Let's make it better then once WCL releases their next update. Just in time for 6.0 when people will really want to analyze stuff!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this