FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Ensirion

[Magtheridon][A] <Hygge> (Newly Founded) Social Raiding Guild

Hygge - The Essence of Cosiness

Who we are

Founded on 2/1/2020, <Hygge> is a guild that aims to pride itself on providing a comfy home to the diverse folk of WoW. Our core is a close-knit friendship group, some of which who have enjoyed playing since Vanilla, who have finally decided to take the plunge in forming a guild in our own identity.

What we are looking for

Long term, we are looking for a core group of players who wish to clear Normal and Heroic content every patch. It is a requirement that these players be patient as currently we are very much in the foundation stage of our guild. We expect our players to conduct themselves well in game and to operate positively and constructively within the guild. All classes, roles, and skill levels are welcome to have a chat with myself about joining - my battletag will be linked at the bottom of this post

What we can offer

We are a group of close friends and are looking for like-minded players to join us in clearing the content. It is not in our interest to recruit for the sake of recruiting. We want players interested in being part of a work in progress. We will provide a supportive environment for new players and a home to all. In the near future, it is our hope that through working together, we will be able to be a strong, "Ahead of the Curve" guild on the Magtheridon server.

Interested?

Drop myself a line and we can have a chat about whether this is the right guild for you!

Battletag - ScuttleCreb#2666

Discord - Oridious#9022

Edited by Ensirion